Boyfriends

Crowley just stared at the ground. "Raphael?" Aziraphale started before being cut off by crowley, "DON'T, call me that." He said rather louder than he intended. Aziraphale looked hurt. Crowley couldn't stand seeing how much he had hurt him, he was a demon after all, isn't he supposed to hurt people? It was in his nature! He wasn't an angel! But when he looked at Aziraphales face after he snapped at him, he felt a pang of guilt. He couldn't take it, he was soft. His legs gave in and he slumped onto the bed. His head sank into his hands and he, for the first time, cried. Aziraphale looked at him in alarm "Crowley dear, are you ok?! I have never seen you cry!". Crowley sat up and quickly covered his body with his wings "Who's crying? I'm not crying!" He said defensively. Aziraphale sighed and sat down next to him. Crowley shifted away and hid himself from him with his wings, of which were now pearly white. "Crowley," he started " I'm sorry I acted how I did, I know you don't want to be an angel, I was just glad that we could finally be together with no boundaries. But I know how strongly you feel about not wanting to be an angel- and I will do EVERYTHING I can to make you happy, even if it means helping you fall." He said. He slowly brushed Raphael's wings to the side and looked at his puffy eyes. He looked deep into his gorgeous, lily green eyes that were previously an acid yellow. They were full of sadness, yet happiness at the same time. They lent in and shared a passionate kiss. It was a dream come true. They separated and looked at eachother Crowley blushed. "Aziraphale," Crowley Said nervously, "I have been meaning to ask you something for a very long time now..." he continued. "Yes?" Said Aziraphale rather impatiently. "Well I uhhh." Crowley stuttered. He breathed out and continued "do you want to, you know, go out with me?" " like for dinner?" "No, I mean like, my boyfriend." He said clearly embarrassed. He looked at Aziraphale and saw his shock- "you know what never mind ignore me I thought you felt the same way but, I was wrong." He stood up but Aziraphale grabbed his arm "yes, I do! I have been waiting for this for what feels like eternity!" He cried. They embraced and then Aziraphale thought- "uh Crowley," "yes love" "how long have you had feelings for me?" They broke apart and Crowley glowed bright red. "Um well, uhh, let's see" he looked at his hands and counted on them "1,2,3,4,5,6 ah uhh yeah 6000 years." He said ashamed "6000!" Aziraphale half shouted. "That was when we first met!" Crowley looked down in shame and embarrassment "you should have asked earlier!" Aziraphale said softly. Crowley instantly lit up and Aziraphale pulled him in for another kiss...

"Wait." Said aziraphale thought fully pulling apart. "What is it angel." Whispered Crowley warmly. "Well, you know your eyes are still slit?" He said slowly, "yess? Why?" He hissed kindly. "Well does that mean your still half reptile and can- well, you know- turn into a snake?" He said puzzled. Crowley gulped "I- I don't know?" He said slightly alarmed. "Well maybe we should find out?" Said aziraphale cautiously; Crowley sighed as he didn't particularly like turning to a snake. He didn't know why he still did have reptilian features since he didn't have them before the fall but he did- he wasn't sure how he felt about that since it reminded him of his time in hell. He exhaled and slowly tensed. He felt his legs dissolve as he slowly morphed into a snake. Aziraphale gasped and giggled. Crowley hissed meaning "why are you laughing angel?" And to this aziraphale replied with "oh, nothing dear just, look in the mirror." He said with a grin plastered across his face. He slithered over to the mirror and almost discorporated in shock as he saw his previously black scales where now white as he was now an albino snake. His green eyes glistened in the ribbon of moon light that shone through the window. He hissed loudly and slithered back to aziraphale quickly. Aziraphale noticed how cold he was and offered to wrap himself around aziraphale for the warmth.

Crowley looked at him sceptically and embarrassed as he didn't particularly like his snake form and found it quite embarrassing. "Come on," cooed aziraphale "I wont bite!" He whispered playfully.  Crowley didn't like to be viewed as a pet snake and being tame, but he was very cold...

They fell asleep together, Crowley wrapped around aziraphale.