smut request

This was a request from @IvyStone798 who wanted smut but with Sam as the dominant one! I hope you enjoy it!

The two of them crashed through the door of Sam's apartment, only getting it close because Sam pushed Colby up against it. Colby let out a huff as his back hit the hard surface. His arms slid around Sam's neck, his finger's tangling in the other's boy's hair as they continued to kiss roughly.

Sam groaned into the kiss at the tug to his hair, he gripped Colby's hips tighter and grinded forward, pushing him more against the door. He broke away from the kiss and pressed his lips against Colby's neck, nipping and sucking softly.

"Fuck Sam..." Colby breathed out, letting his head fall back so Sam had more access to his neck. He moaned out as Sam started sucking a hickey over his pulse point. Sam smirked, knowing that was the boy's weak spot. He licked over the fresh mark before he pulled back and looked at Colby with lust filled eyes, "On your knees." He ordered.

Colby shuddered at Sam's tone and immediately fell to his knees in front of Sam. He looked up at Sam, mouth parted, his lips still shining from their kissing. Sam bit his lip and reached down to stroke Colby's cheek before he tightened his grip on his chin, "Such a good boy..." He purred.

Colby bit his lip softly and slid his hands up Sam's legs to his belt, beginning to undo it, keeping eye contact with Sam. Sam moved his hand away and let Colby continue. Soon, his pants hit the floor along with his briefs. Colby licked his lips as he wrapped his hand around Sam's cock, stroking it a few times before he leaned forward and pressed a kiss to the tip.

Sam let out a breath and slid a hand into Colby's hair, gripping it tightly, "No teasing baby boy..." Colby whimpered at the grip in his hair and nodded. He darted out his tongue and licked along the underside of Sam's member, lapping at the slit as he got to the tip. He moaned softly and then took Sam into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the head immediately.

Sam inhaled sharply and tugged on Colby's hair, biting his lip as he watched the younger boy below him. He hummed out as Colby began to slowly bob his head, stroking what wasn't in his mouth. Colby closed his eyes as he focused on his movements, moaning softly around Sam's cock. Sam let his head fall back as Colby continued, "Fuck, your mouth is so good..."

The blue-haired boy hummed at the praise, looking up at Sam. He took a breath through his nose and then took Sam's member as deep as he could down his throat. He choked after a moment and pulled off, gasping slightly. Sam smirked down at Colby, "Too much?" Colby blushed and shook his head, "I liked it..." He bit his lip, still stroking the cock in his hand.

Sam cocked an eyebrow, "Yeah? Wanna try something?" Colby perked up a little bit and nodded, licking his bottom lip. Sam brought his other hand down so that he could hold Colby's head still. Colby soon caught on as Sam pressed his cock passed Colby's lips. Colby let his jaw relax as Sam slowly started to thrust into his mouth. They both let out a moan as Sam held a steady pace.

Colby rested his hands on Sam's thighs to keep himself upright. He looked up at Sam eyes wide but happy. Sam bit his lip, "Fuck your lips look so good wrapped around my cock baby boy.." Colby hummed in response. Sam started speeding up and thrusting deeper, hitting the back of Colby's throat now. Colby choked slightly and tried to relax his throat.

Sam moaned out and gripped Colby's hair tightly in his fingers, "Mmm, that's right, let me fuck that pretty mouth..." Colby moaned softly and looked up at Sam, eyes watering and spit leaking from his mouth, but he wasn't stopping the blonde, loving the feeling of being used. Sam pulled out quickly to let Colby take a breath before his thrust his cock back in, holding Colby's face close and still. He held him there for a few seconds before pulling back.

Colby gasped and choked, letting out a wrecked noise, "Fuck..." He panted as he looked up at Sam, "Too much..." He blushed. Sam gave Colby a soft smile and held his head as he leaned down to kiss Colby softly, "I'm sorry baby.." Colby shook his head, "It's okay, everything else was good...that was a little much." He smiled softly, "Let's finish, I'm okay."

Sam kissed Colby again before leaning up and directing him back to his cock, "Good boy.." He said softly. Colby smiled and then took Sam's member back into his mouth, closing his eyes as he started to quickly bob his head, sucking hard. He let his hands rest on Sam's thighs still, just wanting to use his mouth.

After a minute or so of this, Colby started moaning, wanting release from his tight pants. Sam smirked, "You can touch yourself baby boy." Colby let out a soft noise and quickly reached down to pull his straining cock from his pants. He looked up at Sam as he continued to suck on his cock, stroking his own at the same time.

Sam bit his lip, breathing picking up as he felt himself grow close, the sight below him almost sending him off the edge. He tightened his grip in Colby's hair again as he started thrusting faster into the boy's mouth, "I'm close baby..." Colby hummed in response and flicked his tongue along the underside of Sam's cock.

Soon, Sam gasped softly as he thrust forward, shooting his load down Colby's throat. Colby moaned out and paused his movements to he could take it all, looking up at Sam as he swallowed what he gave him. Sam panted heavily as he let out a few moans, riding his high. Colby whimpered softly as he soon released over his hand and thighs, hips jerking up. He pulled away from Sam's member and moaned out loudly.

Sam brought his hand to stroke Colby's cheek softly, "Good boy...so good." He panted and brushed Colby's hair from his face as the boy slowly came down from his high as well. Sam smiled softly and leaned down to kiss Colby, "I love you." He said softly, his tone changing from before. Colby smiled and returned the kiss, "I love you too." 

thank you so much for reading! please comment and vote <3