Chapter 12

I went to the quirk expert who can control lighting. Once I went to them I saw Denki! "DENKI!"

"Hmmm Y/n?!?"

I leaped onto him we laughed as we fell down.

"I can't believe we picked the same one!"

"I can you stalker." I winked at him and laughed. He turned pink and took me off him.

"Yea right, you know you couldn't resist from being away from the mighty Chargbolt!"

I laughed and nodded with a slight blush. "Haha I won't deny that." I playfully nudged him as we walked up to the hero. You didn't notice him checking you out and blushing like a mad lad.

"Ah you two. I saw you two together and hoped I would work with you both. I am very lucky to have to I believe."

The hero started to speak about how she's never seen such team work. It was making me a bit bashful. "Haha it's nothing really I just can absorb any elements and make them my own."

"Oh you can do more than that with a ninetail quirk, I am sure you will learn I time."

They said with a smile. I can do more, like what?"

"You will learn on your own. It's something you need to find within. Now shall we get to work? H/n and Chargebolt first up we will help people around town, and then train sound good?"

"YES!"

Kaminari and I bowed happily. We walked around and helped a old lady cross the street. She kind of looked sad Kaminari made an attempt to make her laugh.

"Hey you wanna hear a joke? I bet you do! Why did the chicken cross the road?"

"Sonny boy you don't need to try to cheer me up!"

"Nonsense! The mighty Chargbolt is here to help you after all! So why did the chicken cross the road you may ask? Because he wanted not to get to the other side but to eat some crispy chicken..... WAIT!"

The hero and everyone included me started to laugh. He messed up that joke so bad.

"I haha I might have mixed up my words a bit."

"Haha oh that's the best of jokes when you mess them up young man."

She said then looked to me.

"What about you missy?"

"Me I don't got any jokes if I do it's about how my life is on fire and ready to explode." She chucked and shook her head.

"Haha no I meant as in what are you into? You have been a bit silent."

"Ohh haha umm uh thinking about boys you know ah hahahahaha I mean who wouldn't I bet you got some old fellas checking you out!" She and the hero giggled. I saw Denki smiled and laugh at my comment. Ah this is so embarrassing.

"Hey, look at that we are here!"

The hero said as we made a stop.

"Thank you my hero's, I'll be sure to remember you two. He's a keeper."

She whispered that last part to me. I stood there red in the face and speechless. "I- I you are welcome anytime!!!" I managed to get out I heard Denki chuckle at me. The hero ended up letting us on lunch break...

"Hey Y/n! Guess what I am!"

I looked up and he had chips in his mouth. I blushed and laughed this dork. "I don't know a duck? Man this is a hard one." I laughed more.

"You are corre- AH MY DUCK BEAK!"

He yelled as he bit down and broke the chips. The hero's saw it and laughed as well.

"No how will I ever be able to live! This is it! It's over for me Y/n reeemmbeerrr meee..."

He faked coughed and landed in the floor. My face felt hot as I couldn't stop laughing. "D- Denki I mean Chargbolt nooo! Don't die on me!" He coughed and opened his one eye slightly.

"Only.... True loves... Kiss. Can..."

I rolled my eyes and handed him a burger. "I have a extra burger I bought will this do?" Blushing at the fact he was teasing me about kissing him. Freaking idiot... He sat up and took it.

"My hero you saved me with my one true love thee hamburger!"

He lifted up like a hero just found a item in a game. I still was laughing at him. A part of me did want to kiss him but the hero's are right over there... Maybe some other time...  Right now I'm enjoying my time with Denki. Like I always do it's always a great fun day with him. I love it...