Chapter 16

I was walking with Jiro in the hero expo. It was pretty neat.

"So I hear from a little bird you and Kaminari were alone at the beach."

She smirked at me, I felt hot and giggled. "I It was nothing! Really I just talked about my dad..."

"He still getting to you?"

I sighed and nodded. "Yea he's too much anymore. I wish I could just run away with Denki... WAIT!"

"Haha so you do have a thing for him."

"NO!"

"YES!"

"No!"

"Y/n your eyes betray you by how they wonder over his body an so on. Do I need to remind you what happens at the pool? All the girls saw how you were interested in him."

"H-Hey I don't wonder to farwhe. I Look! NOT THAT I DO LOOK AT HIS SWEET BODY! I daod nothing!!!" I said turning red as a tomato and hiding my face.

"Haha you are so hopeless. Hey look there he is."

"Huh WHERE?!?" My heart let up and I was happy then disappointed... She tricked me... I let out a defeated sigh. "Fine! I like him a lot... Maybe even love him, but he is a guy who wants every girl he meets."

"You sure about that? Everyone is talking about how he's changed a bit."

I didn't get what Kyoka was trying to tell me. We ended up meeting up with Ochako and Momo, then we ran into Midoriya and a girl named Melissa. We talked a bit then headed out to eat. We were eating then I heard a tray fall. I jumped as I got scared.

"Y/n?!?"

I looked over to see Denki running over to me. "Denki!" I was shocked once I was being held in his arms.

"I can't believe you are here!"

He said hugging me tighter. "Haha for now, Denki you are killing me!" I said trying to pry him off me.

"Right sorry about that, I kind of just got really excited to see my favorite person here."

He winked I smiled then Mineta tired to flirt with the new girl. Once Mineta came to me Denki pushed him away.

"Not now Mineta I told you anyone but her!"

"I don't see your name on her!"

Denki growled and talked to Mineta in private.

"Who's that guy? Is he your boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend ah haha no we are just best friends..." I said blushing like crazy. Then Denki came back with a big huge dorky smile.

"So I got break soon wanna escape with the coolest guy you know? You know you won't regret it!"

Denki leaned against the table, soon he was pushed away by Idia why does he have to ruin everything. He was scolding them from not doing their jobs. "Idia you are doing the exact thing Kaminari was. He was just saying hi." I protected Denki Idia sighed at me.

"L/n I can't have you be having a soft spot for Kaminari! He needs to learn responsibility's!"

Kaminari and I both gasped. "Responsibility's! Idia come on this is suppose to be a fun time. I'll keep a eye on him. I promise I'll give him a prep talk." I begged Idia he eventully gave in I smiled and took Kaminari away.

"I can't believe that actually worked. How did it work?"

"What can I say I can be quiet the charmer." I giggled and winked at him. Little did I know how much he really wanted to kiss me and how much that boy was blushing. I was only thinking about spending as much time with him as possible. To also tell him one more thing... The reason I'm here is that I ran away from home...