Chapter 17

AN — so these next few chapters will be set in between seasons 2 and 3a of teen wolf and will pretty much be Skyssac fluff. Since there is a 4 month gap between season 2 and 3 ima do 4 chapters covering that summer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was still no word on Erica or Boyd and Issac and Derek were hiding it well but they were terrified. It had been 2 months since they went missing and 2 months since grace died.

Rain was pouring down on beacon hills and the entire town was surprisingly calm, Skylar sat on the couch on the phone with Kol as he told her everything that had happened since she left, Hayley was now 7 months pregnant and Mikael was not only haunting Skylar but the other Mikaelsons as well.

Skylar never told her uncles about the blonde girl she saw, mostly because she had no idea who the girl was. She appeared in a few more of the teen girls dreams but she never said a word only stood and watched the blonde. Strangely Skylar never felt afraid when the woman showed, it felt like she was with Kol or Marcel, like she was with a member of her family that she was comfortable with and trusted.

A rapid knocking from the front door grabbed Skylar's attention, she used her wolf smelling to tell it was Issac on the other side of the door "I've gotta go, I'll call you back." She told Kol who replied with and 'okay' before she hung up, she walked to the door and opened it to revel a terrified looking Issac.

Skylar didn't say anything as she pulled him into the house and into her arms, wrapping one hand around his neck and the other one tangling in his hair she held the shaking wolf in her arms until he calmed slightly. "What happened Lahey?" She asked, he didn't reply instead he buried his face in the crook of her neck.

She didn't try again instead opting to hold the shaking boy in silence, after a few minutes he calmed down enough to talk and she led him to the couch "Issac talk to me." She whispered and he took a deep breath "I found them, Boyd and another girl, I think, the whole night is blurry, I can't remember where they were... I can't remember." He whispered, he started to get worked up again, his eyes starting to glow amber so Skylar took his face in her hands.

"Issac, hey, look at me." He still looked away so she pulled his chin in her direction making him look at her "breathe. Okay, just breath." Issac's eyes started to shift back to their dark blue and a soft smile spread across Skylar's lips "good." She whispered.

"Hey, come here okay." She pulled him down so she was laying on the couch with him on top of her, his head on her chest and her arms wrapped around him, "we'll find them okay, I'll do a spell and see if I can find the memory and help you figure it out, I promise." She whispered and he nodded. "Thank you." He whispered back "always." She replied before the two drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Skylar woke up to see Issac asleep on her chest, she ran her hands through his hair as her mind started to drift to her family, then to Michael then to the blonde girl, freya, she looked familiar, like a person you haven't seen in a while but you can slightly remember, that's when it hit her, she had met freya once before, well kind of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝚂𝚒𝚡 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘

𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚂𝚔𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛.