Day 7: The Princess Returns

Note: This is the first part of two. The second going to be posted under "Day 8" because I slacked off yesterday but then I got inspired this morning so they're both the same story but over two days. Hope you enjoy it!

Suddenly, there was a blinding light. I gripped the chain link fence behind me and braced myself. The vehicle stopped a few feet away, hovering, and the passenger door opened to reveal a foot clad with a red heel. Another joined it and soon a woman came into view. She wore a black dress that was only visible because of the lights the vehicle gave off since the night was so dark. I couldn't look at her as she walked up because the light was so bright. She probably did that on purpose. She did always love being mysterious.

"Now, why are you cowering there like that? You should know that I'd never hurt you." She chuckled. "At least not physically."

"You know exactly why I'm here." I said, somehow able to keep my voice even.

"Of course I do darling. Because you're not cowering here because you think I’m going to hurt you. It's more about the driver of that vehicle." She turned and smiled at the person behind the wheel as I held onto the fence even tighter. She turned back to me.

"But I promise, darling, he won't hurt you. He wouldn't dare betray me."

"Because you saying so makes me feel SO much better."

"It should." She snapped. "Because if you don't, I can give you something to worry about." She took a deep breath and returned to her previously calm tone. "Now, come along darling. It's time to go home."

"I'm not going with you."

“Yes, you are.”

“Says who?”

“Me.”

“And you think that matters to me?”

“I think it matters very much. And if not, it should.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.”

“Get in the vehicle.” She said through clenched teeth.

“Never.”

“Don’t try to be heroic, darling. It’s not becoming.”

“Good thing I don’t care about what you think is becoming.”

“You will.”

“Really.”

“Really. Get in the car. I’m not asking anymore.”

“Were you even asking in the first place?”

“Not really. But I’m really not asking now.”

“Well I’m not going anywhere.”

“You are.”

“Who’s going to make me? You?” I chuckled. “You’re going to make me get in that vehicle when you’re dressed like a whore?” She smiled.

“Oh darling, I’m not going to do anything. The man in the vehicle will be the one forcing you into the car. And I can’t promise I’ll stop him from using, should I say, unnecessary force...” I clenched the fence so hard I felt blood.

“I thought you said that you wouldn’t hurt me physically.”

“I did. But I changed my mind when you decided to be stubborn. Now get in the vehicle. Don’t be disappointed at the lack of physical pain darling, the emotional pain will be more than enough to make up for it.”

“I don’t want to go.”

“Does it look like I care?”

“Leave me alone.”