a

Song : Flashing Lights - Kanye West"As I take your hand

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Song : Flashing Lights - Kanye West
"As I take your hand..."

The second time he met her she was adorned in a silver dress that sparkled all over. In the sense of comparison, she was a human disco ball. Paired with her silver open-toed stilletos and her black clutch, she looked like she was ready for a night of clubbing.

What caught Taehyung's eye was that instead of heading for the dance floor, she sat herself at the bar. Her legs dangled from where she sat atop the barstool, her hands placed daintily on the countertop.

Taehyung's ears perked when hearing her order her drink, he listened closer and heard-

'What the fuck?'

Taehyung stilled in shock. Water. She had ordered a glass of water at a night club. What the fuck was wrong with her? No one orders water at a night club.

Well, there was no one like her, so it did make sense in his mind.

He was so entangled in shock that he almost missed the soft "What are you here for?" coming from the petite lady next to him.

Taehyung turned his gaze towards her, slowly taking in her question.

"Ah, well you see" he chuckled " I have no real reason to be here, I just am."

She giggled for a moment, a soft look of content settled on her face.

"I wish I could say the same." she sighed.

"What is the purpose if you being here, Ms. Disco Ball?"

Her eyebrows rose in shock and humor.

"Ms. Disco Ball? That is a new one. I'm certainly glad you were kind enough to notice my night wear."

Taehyung snorted. "Of course, m'lady."

She smiled lazily. " My purpose, hm? Well, lets just say that things between two different parties ended up hurting one, and making the other angry."

"My guess is you're the hurt party?" Taehyung questioned.

"Unfortunately." She took a swig of her water.

"If you're so sad, Miss, why indulge yourself in iced water, unlike the alcohol that is sold her to cure your sadness?"

She laughed at his question. Her eyes creased and her mouth was wide as she belly laughed harder than ever.

She was wiping tears frim her eyes when she replied. "Cure? HA. Funniest shit I've ever heard. Alcohol will never be a cure. It's upsurd to even think something like that could come from a humans mouth."

She paused, and gave him a wicked smile.

"For your information, pretty boy, I drink water to keep myself aware and awake, I couldn't bear to lose control of myself. Drinking alcohol is like signing a deal with the devil. Sign the documents, and you're stuck forever."

With that, she slammed her empty glass on the counter and walked out of the club. That was the second encounter Taehyung had with Eunha.

Fin