e

Song: i love you- Billie Eilish "As the music dies

"As the music dies ..."

       It rained that day. The clouds were gray, and thunder roared, and the rain fell, making pitter-patter sounds throughout the city.
        There in the casket that laid before her was one of her first friends, one of her best friends, and her first love.
         When Taehyung had told her the name, she couldn't believe it. She passed out- the grief and turmoil in her was rolling in great waves, and they promptly knocked her down. Now here she stood, staring blankly at what was left of someone she had placed so deep in her heart.
          As a child death had been an matter that was not quite well known to her age group, then she grew, and saw things, and experienced them, and here she was. Greeting it like it was someone she'd known her whole life.
       People she didn't know and people she knew from the bottom of her heart wept freely, their wails sharp as they struck the air. She had found herself being stood next to Taehyung for the ceremony.
            She gazed up at him now, searching for the tears that were falling from everyone else's eyes. She saw his lip wobble once- no, twice- then stopped. No tears fell and she didn't understand why. She didn't know why she wasn't crying either. She had cried almost the whole week before attending the funeral, and now it seemed she'd dried out.
           The smell of the rain stung her nose, the cold blowing harshly against her pale skin, but she refused to make any sort of complaint, or show any emotion. The umbrella in her hands tugged from the pull of the wind, but she held strong.

"Eunha, would you like to say a few words?" The priest glanced at her for his position near the coffin.
"Ah, yes, I would, thank you." Eunha cleared her throat before she spoke.
     "Ye-won was my best friend. I can still remember the first day we met. I had just so happen to stumble into her yard trying to find my dog, " Eunha chuckled, " We grew up together, learned about each other and became inseparable. Then, I fell in love with her." Eunha heard Ye-won's mother gasp.
      "I told her after 2 months of convincing myself that I wasn't. She looked me in the eyes and told me she did too. I was so shocked, so fucking shocked." The priest gasped at that.
        "We dated, we loved each other and then- she moved. I was so heart broken, so lost, so overwhelmed ." Eunha could feel tears now. She was surprised they had decided to show.
         "We grew apart, but we still talked once in a while, and now she's gone. S-She's really fucking gone, and I don't know what to do. I loved you, Kim Ye-won, and I always will. My 햇빛."

        Eunha stayed silent and refused to look at anyone.

That was the last time she spoke to God.

End of Part 1: the undoing

Hi. So basically I've sectioned this story and that was the beginning part 😎 the next part is gonna be really fucking nitty- gritty so if you don't like rated R shit it's best you scadaddle. N e ways, have a great rest of November 🙂💞