r

Song: Angel- The Weeknd "And lead you to the dance floor

"And lead you to the dance floor..."

This time, it was Eunha who had seen Taehyung. It had been during the day; she'd spotted him from across her store.

She owned a quaint little flower shop, and Taehyung had happened to make his way inside for a purchase. His tall form pacing down the aisles before stopping at the Lilac section. Eunha, being dedicated to her job, went over to help him with his selection.

"So, you're eyeing the lilacs, huh?" Taehyung turned in surprise at the voice.

"Ah, yes, they're quite lovely." Eunha smiled
"That indeed. Are you looking for your flowers to portray a certain feeling or emotion?"

Taehyung's face turned sullen.
"Do you have something that would represent loss, or mourning?"

She frowned a little, and directed him towards the section of your choosing.
"Chrysanthemums, they represent grief. If you would like, you could pair them with Stargazer Lillies, which represent sympathy."

"Those would be perfect." With that Eunha grabbed the appropriate amount of flowers and walked back to the counter to make the bundle.

"Who are you grieving for?" Her fingers delicately rapping the paper around the bundle.

"A very old friend of mine, Kim Ye Won."

Eunha froze, the name snapping her calm facade.

Her hands shook and the flowers she was bundling fell to the floor.

"K-Kim Ye Won?"

Taehyung's face grew worried as he watched her.

"Yes, did you know her?"

Eunha met his gaze as tears fell rapidly from her face.

She smiled as she spoke, her voice like ice.

"I used to be in love with her."

Eunha saw black.

Sorry for being gone for so long 😔 School has been getting really stressful, but the good news is I'm back and I am going to try and update every week. I hope you guys have a great day ☺️