we missed something pt2

as me and gibbs got our coffee we sat down at our desks and did our fair share of work another agent then walked in with a mess in his arms and said " sorry i'm late sir" he who i assume is magee sat down at a desk near me, i looked at him then at kate "fill him in kate" she nodded and walked over as i did research and after i found something  tony came back with a witness, we brought him to the interrogation room and gibbs pulled me in with him to question  his name was rick cortez, he was almost one of the victims but i was there at the right time and in the right place, he answered the questions like last time but at the end he said "well i got a threatening letter when i got home from school yesterday" he pulled it out of his back pocket, i lined it up with the first letter and the writing matched up perfectly

one that was done we got a lead in norfolk, when we got there we were filled in and we questioned some people then when we realised we had nothing we went back, this went on for about three more days, and i was at the office before anyone and as everyone came in i found something and grabbed my things then ran down the stairs and went to the car with the others following me i got in and started it but before anyone could buckle up i drove more recless than gibbs, once we got back to the ship i ran on board and i went to the captain and asked out off breath " where is petty officer luke willson" he looked at me and said "section 3 door 324" i nodded and ran to section 3, i pulled out my gun and raised it at the petty officer "petty officer luke willson, your under a rest " he looked at me and the guys behind me " what for sir" i looked at him and said " for the murder of petty officer jake connors, captain larson barnett, petty officer Aaron myers, lieutenant commander tatiana arthur, and commander donovin mury"

he looked at me and laughed and tony cuffed him as we walked out the other people on ship started at him and when we got to the building i questioned him and  he confessed and they let the innocent man out of jail, when i got to my desk i yawned and gathered my things " leaving so soon" i heard gibbs say to me " its 1000 gibbs im sleepy" he looked at me and said "well let me take you to my house so you don't cause an accident" i nodded and followed him to his car, as we got there i sat on the couch and gibbs ordered chinese, after we ate i fell asleep on the couch, after a few hours i woke up in gibbs bed with his arms around me.