Thanks

Her legs lay draped over the side of the armrest on her chair. A book lay in her lap open and obviously almost finished. Giorno was sitting not far looking out the window as rain drizzled down the glass panes. His hair was messy from the days work and he didn't bother to fix his blonde locks.

"Sacha? "

Came the voice of Bruno. She looked up and met the deep features of her brother. Abbacchio stood beside him his long hair styled as it normally was but dampened from the rain outside. Sacha leaned back for a better look at her brother as he addressed her.

" I need you and Abbacchio out on the streets for me. I heard their may be some activity out and I need eyes on specific areas. "

Sacha placed her book down after marking her page. Standing she pulled her hair back and stretched greatly. Abbacchio and Giorno's eyes fell about her round breasts as her back arched and popped gently from her current state. Bruno noticed and glared to them both earning their eyes darting away in a different direction.

"Take Giorno with you. Show him the ropes while your out. I can't have a useless member at times like these. "

Bruno was already walking away towards his office leaving the three standing alone. Sacha sighed and threw on her heavy leather boots before looking to the purple haired male.

"Normal run around? "

She asked and whistled. A large great Dane ran up and painted with saliva running from his lips. Jack Daniels wagged his tail and excitement making him shake.

"The three main streets. And don't slow us street rat! "

Abbacchio turned and walked towards the entrance. Sacha had Jack Daniels in his harness and leash when she looked to Giorno. His eyes stared in cool anger towards the taller male.

"Street rats are better than stuck up pigs. "

Sacha joked. He laughed and followed her alongside Jack Daniels to the doors. Abbacchio glared at the both of them evidently hearing the insult. Sacha shrugged as if nothing happened then walked past ignoring his harsh spat to her.

"We better be quick. Bruno seemed very moody and I don't feel like being gone for too long and hearing about how worried he is and all that bull shit. "

Giorno was close to Sacha as they walked along the streets and alleyways. Abbacchio was grumpy and gave off small spirts of insults and complaints as they went on. Giorno was moody by the fifth Street and so was Sacha. As Abbacchio began another complaint Sacha jerked around to face him with venom in her words as she spoke.

"IF ANOTHER DAMN INSULT, WHINE, GRUMBLE OR COMPLAINT COMES FROM THOSE PRETTY LITTLE LIPS OF YOURS I WILL BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU LEONE ABBACCHIO!! "

He was taken back by her tone and she would've been lying if she said she wasn't. It was a bit harsher than she meant but it got the point across to him well. Giorno stared in awe as he realized just how much Sacha was like the others. Ruthless, cunning and rigid. She was basically a little Bruno but with breasts and small in stature.

"Now can we PLEASE continue our patrol? "

Flickering movement caught the attention of Sacha. Her eyes darted past Abbacchio as she took in the features of what caught her eyes. Jack Daniels picked up on her sudden change in mood. He looked over and saw the person too.

Doppio was walking down the street and looking around.

"Put your hands on my waist. "

Sacha said and felt Doppio looking at her.

"What?! "

"Do it!!!!!! "

She snapped and Abbacchio quickly pulled her against him. His hands encased her hips and he looked down at her. Sacha pulled him down and hugged his shoulders. Doppio looked straight at her and she quickly pressed her lips against his.

Abbacchio gasped and closed his eyes startled by her actions. Doppio noticed the two kiss in but never realized they where in Bruno's gang. With a scoff he left around the corner and disappeared.

Sacha released Abbacchio as he had finally reeled from the kiss and grabbed Giorno. The two where running after the pink haired male. Abbacchio looked after the female and panted slightly.

"Holy shit... "

Touching his lips Abbacchio felt where her soft delicate lips once where.

"Th-Thanks... "