1

JEONGIN

"Babe it's time to get up." I said wiping my eyes of sleep. Chan only groaned and pulled me closer into his body which was much bigger than mine.

"Oh hush your not the one who had a dick up his ass all night. I still have to go to school and socialize." I said trying to Wiggle away but indeed my ass did hurt alot.

"Dont curse at your loving boyfriend. I'm up, I just want to hold you." He said teasingly and made his grip tighter. "Channie I'm serious I have my big test today." I groaned making him sigh and let go. He sat up and just got up and got dressed.

I've been studying for this test for about a month now and have been so busy I havmt had time to spend with Chan. I feel so bad about it but i actually want to graduate and ig i fail thos test i wont. "I'm sorry." I said looking down at my hands. "No, no it's fine. Just get ready. I'll be down stairs in the kitchen." He said still not looking at me.

This is actually killing me. Before I could say anything else he was already out the room and heading down stairs.

I looked up and took a long breath not wanting to cry.  I feel so guilty about not paying attention to him, this dumb fucking test really hasnt be the best on us. I haven't been a good boyfriend even though we had sex last night that was the first in like a month and a half. We havent been on any dates and have barely even spoken to eachother.

It's also not doing well for my mental healthy. I haven't been able to eat or sleep properly since I started to stress about the test. I want to gra and make money for us and not just rely on Chan. Even though hes said many times he doesnt need the help I still want to.

I got up sniffing a bit and got on some black skinny Jean's with my school top. Which is a white button up shirt with a yellow and white cardigan.

I slowly walked out he room grabbing all my stuff and Chans keys. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and walked down the stairs with my head down. I'm such a fuck up. Why cant I keep one good thing in my life?

I walked into the kitchen and sat at the table infront of Chan. "I-Im sorry." I whimpered. I can barely hold it back anymore, but I'm trying to.

"Jeongin i told you it was fine." He said placing a plate infront of me with eggs, grits, and toast on it.

Looking at the food made my stomach turn. I have always loved his cooking but with is like this and me being stressed I cant eat anything. My lip quivered at the tone of his voice. It was calm, but a little to calm. He didnt even call me baby or anything. That's how I know hes upset.

He sat down infront of me but just started eating quietly. The silence was eating me alive and i couldnt take it anymore. With shaky hands i got up front the table and went out to the car. I stayed in the car crying until he came out there. I wiped my eyes before he saw me crying and I hope my puffy eyes wont give it away.

"Jeongin why were you crying?" He asked. I didnt say anything and just faced the window sniffling a bit. I heard him sigh again but what scared me was when he hit the steering wheel. "God damn it Jeongin! I'm trying to make this better so we can have a good relationship but you wont even talk to me!" He yelled. I flinched hard at him tone and started crying again.

I felt him pull into the school parking lot and park the car.

I felt like I was going to suffocate in this car so I tried to open the  door. My hands were extremely shaky so it wasnt working which made me more frustrated.

I heard Chan get out of the car and slam the door shut. I flinched again at the loud sound. And let a sob escape my sound as I watched him walk away towards the school with a angry look.

I got out my phone barely able to hold it and pressed the call button on Hyungjins number.

"Hey Jeoni- what's wrong?" He asked seriously.

"H-Help. I-In car c-cant get out." I said starting to hyperventilate.

"Hey just calm down. I'll be out there in like three minutes. Wheres Chan?" He asked. "M-mad. I-I messed up." I sobbed more. I saw him coming out of the school but he also had Chan by the ear.

I hung up the phone it taken me awhile because of my hands. When they made it to the car Chan looked extremely worried. He opened the door and took me into his arms. I sobbed loudly and clung to him.

"D-Dont leave me! D-Dont leave me!" I screamed over and over again. "Baby calm down. I'm not going to leave you." He said rubbing my back trying to get me to calm down.

I calmed down a bit now that he was calling me baby but only enough to stop chanting dont leave me. I was having a full on panic attack and I was terrified.

I cant loose anyone else. I lost my parents and also someone Who ment alot to me that I havemt told Chan about.

"Baby calm down. Breath with me."Chan said. I watched his chest move up and down and did my best to follow that movement. It didn't work at first but once I got a hang of it I was breathing normally again.

And soon I was calm but still sniffling. Chan picked me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist and rubbed my back more. He whispered I'm sorry in my ear more times than I can count and just kepted asking if I was Okay.

Luckily all the students were in class and we are out of view from the cameras because if now Chan could get fired.

"Okay now can someone tell me what the hell happened?" Hyungjin said out of no where scaring me a bit. I jumped and held tighter on Chans shirt. "This morning I over reacted to somthing he said. I was being selfish and horny, I should have respected what he said but I got angry instead (rhyming on point). I know this test is big but I was only thinking about myself and not him. I made him upset and this morning he even apologized when I was the one at fault. When we got in the car he couldnt talk to me and I got frustrated and yelled at him. When he still didnt talk to me I got out but I left the door unlocked so I dont know how he got stuck but it was probably my fault." I couldnt listen after that so I let myself slowly fall asleep in his arms.

CHAN

I felt Jeongins arms go limp in mine and I knew he ws asleep. Hyunjin gave me a sad smile and sighed. "I know why he got scared in the car and why he was terrified of losing you but it's not my place to tell you. Take him home and make sure hes Okay. When he is ask him about it but dont say that I told you. I said I would keep it a secret from you but you need to know if he goes missing or somthing." He said making me confused.

"Just know it has somthing to do with his past." Hyungjin said. I nodded even though I was so confused. "Um..uh get to class and tell his teachers hes sick today." I said taking a deep breath.

He nodded and patted me on the back before heading off into the school.

I knew Jeongn wasnt going to let me go so I just got into the driver seat with him in my lap still. I'm glad we dont live far from the school.

He let out little noises in his sleep which were cute but what was cuter was how when I moved his hair from his face be would lean into the touch.

When we made it to the house I got out carefully so I didnt wake him up.

I locked the car doors and unlocked the house door.

I went inside and took my shoes off and doing the same to Jeongin with a bit of struggle. I walked us upstairs and carefully laid him on the bed.

I changed him into his favorite croptop and some short shorts that he always wears. I changed myself into just sweatpants and slide into bed next to my love.

I pulled him closer to me so that he was on top of me.i looked down at his face on my chest a gently place a kiss to his forehead. "I love you baby." I said.

We've said I love you before but we havent been to in the last few weeks. I feel so guilty for doing all of that he pribab felt so bad about himself. I know how hard that test is and I know he hates stress yet I put even more on him.

I sighed again and held him closer to me as I slowly drifted off to sleep.