18

Hello its your author here so 1) I have been having MAJOR writers block for this story and I know how I want it to end I just dont know how I want it to get there. And 2) I'm writing this as it comes to mind because like I said I have no idea how to end this book but I know its happening in the next few chapters (Dont worry there will be a second book.) 3) And if you want anything to happen in this book please DM me because I will definitely use your idea because I CANT BRAIN CORRECTLY FOR THIS BOOK. 4) I am kind of sick because of the weather and everything but I'm making this because I haven't posted a chapter in a while and I feel like I'm a bad author and I'm letting me readers down so please enjoy this mess :)

(also a quick thank you to everyone who votes and comments on my sucky chapters. I love you all more than you can imagine and to have people actually like what I write is mind-blowing to me. So thank you so much.)

Another also, Guess which bitch is getting her industrial piercing this week end?? ME BITCH!!!!! im excited hehe.

(3 months later)

CHAN

The baby is coming!!

I literally was woken up at 3 am with Jeongin screaming at me to wake up because his water broke. So like the person I am I first panicked because what else was I supposed to do, Then got yelled at again by Jeongin who is now in pain to hurry and stop fucking around. So after that I sprung into action and started to get things ready. I got all the bags and everything ready by the door so that I can just grab it and go when I get everyone in the car.

I helped Jeongin down the stairs and into the car safely all while he is trying to stay quiet threw the pain. Then I ran back into the house and got Leesung and Jay, who had spent the night, and got them into the car. Jay had woken up but Leesung stayed asleep like nothing was happening. i put Jay in the car and put Leesung into his booster seat. I quickly shut the door and ran to the driver side and got in. "Um... Jay who do you want us to call?" I asked trying to seem calm on the outside for his sake. "My aunt please." he said and i nodded, Yesterday he told us about his parents and how his aunt is taking care of him when she can. We told his he is welcome at our house any time to keep him happy but me and Jeongin talking about how he isnt safe in his house. 

I pressed on his aunts number and hoped that she picked up which, after a few tries did, "Hello?" she asked. "Uh yes this is Leesungs dad i just wanted to let you know we are bringing Jay to the hospital with us, Jeongin is currently in labor so if you want to come get Jay thats fine and if he stays thats fine as well." I said to her. "Wow okay, At the moment i honestly think he is safer with you guys, and i hate to put him on you guys like that but his parents are sleeping at my house at the moment after a very rough night and i dont want him being around that." She said sounding dissopointed in herself. "No i totally understand and we told him he is welcome anytimes at our house. Okay i have to go now we are almost at the Hospital." I said as the building came into view. she hummed and gave us her prayers and i hung up the phone as i pulled into the parking lot. 

People ran out to see us since i called them when i was getting everything ready. They helped Jeongin into a wheel chair and wheeled him into the building as i got the kids out. 

I had Sung in my right arm and Jays hand in my other hand as we rushed into there. We were met  with our regular nurse. "Hey  Chan so everything so far is well they have him back and are checking how far along he is at the moment. I was told you had an extra friend today so i came to come help with them when your back there." She said with a bright smile she always has. I sighed in relief that she was going to help.

She walked us back to a private waiting room where Jay quietly laid down on one of the couches with a pillow under his head. I laid Leesung down next to him so they could cuddle. Usually i would absoultly hate this idea because they are so young but thdy have both come to us at seperate times saying they can't go to sleep well without the other. Jays explaination was more complex because he is very mature for his age but both had the same idea. 

I made sure they were okay before rushing out of the room to find Jeongin.

Half way down the hall I started to hear my name being yelled at the top of his lungs. So like any normal man would i ran to him and bursted threw the room. There was Jeongin in a gown and a big man standing next to him. "We are trying to get him to walk around so we can speed up the process a little bit. " One doctor said. "And why is he next to him?" I asked point to the guy. "He was there to make sure nothing happens. You can never tell with the males." of the the trainees said with an additude. 

"Look here smartass thats my pregnate fiance your talking about and if you try to insult him in anyways shape or form i wont hesitate to beat your ass right here." I said turning to Jeongin and helping him up. He was obviously scared of the guy which i understand he still has a bit of PTSD about what happened in his past . But, anyways i helped him walk around for like 30 minutes with him complaining about his back and the pains he was having and i did everything i could to help him and so did the nurses, they got him Medication and heating pads and everything to help with his pains. But at the end nothing was helping.

7 hours later

We were finally at the time to push. We did everything to try to get her out but nothing was working so we moved to the bath method. I and one nurse was the only ones allowed in the bathroom with him and we waited in there as he cried and cried until he was ready to have this baby.

When it was time though he knew because he was rushing us to get him to the bed and quickly.

We got him to the bed and they talked him threw the whole thing. At that moment when he started to push time froze for a minute. All i could think about was how i was going to be a father again in less than a few minutes and a baby girl will be born into this world. Jeongin was squeezing my hand so hard i thought i would break but at the moment i was so out of it I'm sure if it did break i wouldnt have even felt it. I watched as he screamed and pushed as hard as he could and incouraged him to keep going when the finally push came. I watched as he used every ounce of energy he had left and pushed as hard as he could until a small cry was heard in the room.

The doctor let me cut the cord  but i wasnt really paying attention to that. I was paying attention to out baby girl who was crying just as her mama was. she was gently placed on Jeongins chest and the crying stoped instantly. Jeongin looked down and cried softly looking at what we made. 

Just as fast as the crying stopped it soom started again as they took her away to go clean her.

As they stitched Jeongin up and cleaned the area  i held his hand and wiped away his tears. "I'm so proud of you baby. You did so amazing." I said shedding a few tears of my own. He cried and couldnt even form words. "You did so well." I whispered to him and kissed his head. 

*Like an hour later* (sorry for all the time skips but im tired and want to sleep)

Jay and Leesung finally got to meet our baby girl and hold her (with my help). "So whats her name?" Leesung asked.

"Bang Eui."

(So I have no idea if I said what her name was going to be or not but if I remember I will change it but now im going to sleep so I hope you enjoyed.) Have a good morning/night/day and I love you all :)