I

It all started when I was three... A young age, I know. I just learned how to speak and walk...
I was playing with my brother near the ocean in a city called "Maiami City"...
It was strange as it was the first time he even wanted to do something with me...
Usually he would ignore me... And he would forbid me to go outside...
But this time... Was different... I didn't care... I finally thought my brother loved me...
That was a big mistake....
I was playing with him just like kids would do.... Until...
"Nii-chan? What's wrong?"
He didn't say anything, he was just walking towards me like some kind zombie...
I was terrified... And with a good reason...
He suddenly took me by my shirt and walked towards the ocean with me...
"Nii-chan?! What are you doing? Please let me down!" I was scared... I cried... But he didn't care...
"Kiero! You little pest! Because of you I never received the love, I received before you were born! Since you were born it always was "Not now, I'm feeding her right now" "maybe later when she calmed down" "I can't, she's having abdominal pain" "Look! She has a tooth!"! I was nothing more than just a boy in this family! So die in the ocean! You won't be able to prevent it..."
And before I could say something I felt the cold temperatures of the ocean... I couldn't swim... I tried to stay above the water... I couldn't scream for help...
I thought it was over with my life....
I closed my eyes after seeing him walking away...
I heard blurred screams and then the blurred sound of splashing water...
I saw three blurred silhouettes, two looked very young....
And they were... Trying to...? No.... Why should they in the first place?
I lost sight for a moment and fell unconscious....
What I didn't knew... That these people would be my new family... Not only these three, but even more people...
And what I also didn't knew... That this will be the start of my own journal... My own adventure... My own discovery of myself...