Chapter 2

Chapter 2: A Humiliating Start

We arrived at Brooke's workplace, an average looking, over-air-conditioned office building. The blast of cold air blowing my skirt up. I quickly shoved it back down.

"Hey, Brooke! Who's this?" The lady sitting behind the frost desk asked.

"This is my girlfriend, Clarissa," She gestured to me and I gave her a tentative wave, my face heating up.

"Hi." I said as I followed Brooke to the elevator, my hands pushing my skirt down. I was hyper aware of the crinkling of the plastic panties.

"Hi, Clarissa." She smiled at me.

I smiled back and quickly stepped into the elevator behind Brooke.

As soon as the doors closed Brooke lifted my skirt and pulled open the back of my diaper. She clicked her tongue. "You're going to have go potty soon."

I blushed at her word choice. My need to pee was building slowly, but it was nothing I couldn't manage. "I don't have to."

She spun me back around and grabbed my cheeks. "Well if you don't soon I might have to do something about it."

The doors opened as he took his hand down. A man in a suit was standing on the other side. His eyes flicked up and down my body and I prayed he didn't notice the tiny bit of diaper that was showing under my skirt.

"Brooke." He said. "Come on. We were just about to start the meeting."

"Of course." Brooke nodded curtly at him and then turned to me as she led me out of the elevator. "Sit over there and wait." Then she leaned over and whispered, "If your diaper's not wet by the time this meeting is over, you'll be sorry." Then she followed the suited man down the hallway.

I sat down in a cushioned chair in the corner. What did she mean by that? I looked down at my lap, and my diaper was bulging out between my legs. I did my best to hide it, but it didn't work, so I just placed my hands over it. I noticed the visible wetness indicator, a thick blue line right down the middle, and blushed. My need to pee was growing slowly.

As the minutes ticked on I started to get bored and pulled out my phone. I had a text from Megan asking if I wanted to see a movie with her tomorrow. I texted back, "Sure!" and didn't think much of it.

A woman in a pantsuit appeared in the room from the hallway. I made sure my hands were completely covering my diaper.

"Hi, are you Clarissa?"

"Um...yeah."

She walked over to me and put out her hand for me to shake. I had to expose a bit of my diaper as I shook it.

"I'm Brittany Fleming. Brooke's colleague. He informed me of your 'situation'" I blushed hard. "Can you stand up for me?" She asked.

I hesitantly stood and as soon as I did she had tugged my skirt down and it fell to my ankles. "What the hell?" I asked, trying to cover my diaper with my hands.

"Relax, I'm just following Brooke's instructions." She peeled open the front of my diaper. I covered my burning face with my hands. "Still dry I see."

"I don't have to go." I muttered through my hands.

She stepped to my side and held my back with one hand and pushed on my bladder with the other. I bounced up and down as the pressure grew.

"Just go, Clarissa. It'll be better for you."

I took a deep breath and relaxed my bladder, and it flooded with warm piss, making a quiet hissing sound. The wetness indicator faded out halfway and the diaper sagged a bit.

"Was that so hard?" Brittany chuckled and pulled my skirt up. My diaper was now visible in the front and in the back. She looked down and laughed again. "That's gonna be hard to hide, huh."

I couldn't find the words to answer. So I said, "Who are you? What kind of a crazy office is this?"

She just laughed again. "We just look out for each other here. Have a good day, Clarissa." She said as she walked away.

I blanched for a few seconds, and then sat back down, my diaper now yellowed in the front as it poked through my legs.

30 minutes later

Brooke walked out into the room. I was browsing instagram on my phone. He came over to me and I looked up at him. "Stand up. She said. I did.

"Brooke, this whole thing is crazy. I think you made your point. You don't seriously plan on keeping me in these for a year, do you?"

"I do, Clarissa. You acted like a child for a year, so you're going to get treated like one for a year."

I didn't have anything else to say. She pulled up my skirt and smiled down at my diaper. "I see you had a little accident."

"Only cause that crazy lady Brittany came out and made me do it!" I said, humiliated.

"Sure. Maybe you do need these diapers." She patted the bulge between my crotch. "Now let's go. I have to pick up a few things from the store.

The big superstore was unusually busy, and I could see everyone turning their heads to look at my wet diaper. We headed to the medicine isle and Brooke blocked me off so I couldn't see what she was buying. After the items were in the basket, on the opposite side of me so I still couldn't see, we headed up to checkout.

She bought her things and we headed for the door. As soon as we stepped outside Brooke guided me to the wall just outside the door. She pulled my skirt down.

"Brooke! What the fuck! We're in public!"

"So?" She pulled down my plastic panties.

"So we can't do this here!" I shoved her hand away.

"Clarissa, don't make me give you a spanking out here." She stared me down. I found some confidence.

"You wouldn't." I said and turned away.

Before I could say another word Brooke was sitting on the nearby bench and I was over her lap, my diaper around my knees, receiving quick hard slaps from Brooke's hand.

I screamed and struggled and cried, and a few people stopped to watch. I started sobbing and was unable to form words when she stood me up and bent me over the bench, legs apart. She rustled around in her shopping bag and I didn't risk covering my ass and pussy. She came back over to me, spread my cheeks and forced something inside my asshole.

I looked back at her, curious. She didn't meet my eyes, just stood me back up and pulled my diaper and plastic pants back up. Not my skirt, though.

"Brooke...can't I have my skirt?"

"With how you've been complaining today? No way. Let's go home."

"I-okay." I sniffled.

Brooke picked my skirt up off the ground and we set off through the parking lot to get home. After five minutes or so, I doubled over with a violent cramp and a need to poop. I grunted in pain. Brooke looked back at me and I thought I saw the ghost of a smirk on his face.

I was hit with another cramp and soon I was uncontrollably shitting myself on a busy sidewalk. My diaper filled up with soft, messy shit.

After I recovered and stood back up, Brooke came over and patted the back of my diaper. "Did someone make a stinky?" She cooed.

I was too embarrassed to answer.

We walked home, me waddling behind him because I didn't want to smush my mess between my legs.

Once we got home Brooke led me into our bedroom and pushed me back onto the changing mat that was still on the bed.

"Do you understand now, Clara?" She asked as she got another diaper from the box.

I nodded.

She came over to the bed and undid the tapes of my diaper, cleaned me up, and changed me into a fresh one. After, she removed my shirt and bra. "When you're at home, nothing except for your diapey and plastic panties so I can check up on you."

I nodded. She patted my crotch. "I'm going to make dinner, okay?" I nodded again and he left me alone.