04

Mar 3rd
I  guess I'm getting used to being here. I still don't like it. I'm just getting used to it. The one meals a day, the lack of sunlight, and the smell of blood in the small room. I'm getting used to the things 'the men' do, used to only being called "A010" and never my name. What is my name? Oh right, I remember I just can't write it down.

          No one should have to get used to that, that poor girl (Y/N) I'm guessing. She shouldn't have to gone through that.

Mar 15th
Maybe I deserve this? I did break my promise, I promised to save him, to help him. That will never happen now. I hope he's okay. I hope he's living a happy life now. I miss him. Well I miss everything. Even the bullies at school. I would do anything to go home.

I feeling really curious of who these people are. I flip the page then realize that there's no third just a 15th.

Apr 15th
I missed my chance to write on the 3rd the men kept me locked up using me, touching me, and toying with me. My mother always told me not to let men touch me like that but that girl, she fought back she's dead. I guess I'll be stuck here forever never seeing the sky again.

        I sigh about to flip the page when I hear "Babe I'm home!" I smile excited to see my fiance.

          "Saeyoung!" He hugs me happily. We pull away from the hug and look each other in the eyes. We slowly start to lean in-

          "Gosh! He was at the store for like 20 minutes no need to get all emotional!" I heard Saeran say in the background.

          "Oh dear brother you don't know the feeling of a love as true as mine and MC's" Saeyoung said dramaticly to his brother. Before snuggling into me as we stood.

          "Pssh whatever idoit" Saeran sighed before walking away. I giggle a little, then look into Saeyoung's eyes. He smiles at me, and finally we come together for a loving kiss.