The Story of My Gerbil's Lives...so Far Chapter 4

-------

* 'My BIRTHDAY ' is continued *
9:20 at night
-------

"Looks like you were wrong... again," said the other gerbil. I guess I was wrong. "Anyways, it seems as if it is time to get some sleep," he said. "Do you mind if I stay up?" I asked. "As long as you stay quiet," he responded looking ready to fall asleep. 5 minutes passed when I yelled "Look! There's an Upwalker!!!" The other gerbil jumped up and looked around aggressively. "What happened, is it a cat!?!" He yelled while showing his big and sharp yellowish teeth. "No," I said, " I said there is an Upwalker. " He looked as if he was looking at the cages, choosing a pet. "Pick me! Pick me!" I screamed. Then suddenly, two more Upwalkers came up to the cages and one was moving their mouth, speaking gibberish. And the Upwalker boy pointed his finger at the hamsters. "Oh no, don't pick the hamsters, they are bullies that are nocturnal creatures that don't let you sleep and have big, wet dung that gets E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E!!!" I yelled. Then the boy said something to the fourth Upwalker the came and that Upwalker did something horrifying. She opened the hamster's cage and took them out. "NOOOOO!!!!!" I screeched. Later I muttered to the other gerbil, "That should have been us..."

-------