[[Ayato Aishi x Mujo Kina]] Hurt!

[[WARNING:This is my first book so it won't be the best,if you have any advice on how to help my writing skill improve please comment it down below!don't insult,please thank you.]]

Ayato was carrying a blue bucket full of water,he was running around in search for his rival Kokona Haruka.

"AAAAAH!" Ayato screamed with quite a high pitched tone of voice.He Fell on the floor hurting his knees and the bucket fell on him wetting all of his clothes.Then a beautiful male,with pink hair and bright pink eyes,he wore his usual nurse suit ran up to Ayato.

"OH GOD!Honey!are you okay?"he helped Ayato up looking at him with a worried look in his eyes,he was quite panicked when he saw Ayato's knees bleeding from the fall.

"i-i'm fine,thank you." Ayato said getting up all wet with messy hair and his knees badly injured,his knees were a pain but he kept his pain inside because 1) he didn't want to worry the nurse 2)he had to go kill Kokona but he couldn't if he was stuck at the nurse's office.

The nurse pulled Ayato by his arm and dragged him all the way to his office,Ayato tried to get away from Mujo's Kina(The nurse) grip but failed to.At the office the nurse immediately sat Ayato down on a bed and ran up to his shelves getting bandages even cute ones with ice creams drawn on it,he then took a mini cloth and wet it with cold water as he ran to Ayato falling right in front of him.The fall didn't hurt the nurse a lot but he was covered in bandages and the place was quite a mess.

"AH!what a mess i made!but that's not important,let's get your knees bandaged up honey!"he said giving Ayato a faint smile then gave a lollipop to him.Ayato took the lollipop happily and started to chew on it.

"thank you.." Ayato said smiling at the nurse that blushed slightly and started to bandage Ayato's knees after doing that he kissed Ayato's cheek.Ayato looked at him with wide eyes,blushing at what the nurse just did.

"oh!are you feeling okay?you're face is completely red!"(yup it's the lines he said in Yandere's Dev video :D) the nurse said as he gave a wide smile to Ayato that immediately looked away from the nurse.

"Y-yes i'm perfectly fine." Ayato said panicking and still thinking of a way how to get out of there,the nurse laid him down on the bed and got on top of him.

"oh gosh!i've done it again!how did we end up like this..?!" the nurse said snapping Ayato away from his thoughts.Ayato knew what the nurse said because..yes the nurse often did that,making Ayato blush deeply each time he did.

"G-get off of m-me,please."Ayato said trying to sound as calm as possible,but failed right when he stuttered to say a simple sentence.Mujo caught his embarassment and thought it was really cute as he proceeded to look at Ayato's soft and pale skin.

Mujo started to lower down to Ayato's neck leaving soft kisses till he reached the place he wanted to leave a mark,he then proceeded to lick and suck on the same spot hearing Ayato's soft moans.After leaving a red mark on Ayato's neck he kissed his Cheek and got up.

"change your uniform and go to class honey,the bell is about to ring!" Mujo said giving Ayato a new uniform and a wide smile,Ayato nodded and changed is uniform.

"B-Bye Mujo!"Ayato said as the bell rang signaling it was time for class.

"Bye Ayato!oh yeah i almost forgot,don't cover the mark honey!"Mujo said with a big loving smile as Ayato nodded shyly blushing a deep red and he ran out of the nurse's office to go to class.

[[AUTHOR NOTEEE TIMEE!i hope you liked this mini story!i tried my best,and well it's my first time writing a story here,if you have any advice feel free to comment it down below!oh and if you have any stories plots you want me to write tell me!and i'll write it happily!675 WORDS]]