[[Yandere Kun x Info Kun]]

[[I'm Back,with this beautiful red head,well i hope you like it!I'll clear something up so no misunderstandings are made,in every story only one rival is a boy the rest of the world is just the same,unless stated so ^w^]]

It was a rather slow day for Ayato,he wasn't rushing like usual to kill someone,or even planning to.It was mostly because he now had a red and black watch that Info-Kun gave him.But as usual Ayato forgot this was the most important day of the week..

Friday..

The day where Osana Najimi was going to confess to Senpai in that beautiful pink tree,with that beautiful sunset just the perfect atmosphere isn't it?

After some classes he got a rather strange text from Info-kun 

"you better hurry up"

Ayato didn't think much of it as he continued on with his day,same old boring classes,learn some more,dream of incredible ways to kill someone..when he realized it was Friday.He rushed out of his classroom as soon as he heard the  bell,he still had some matches in his pocket luckily,he rushed some more and went to get that blue big bucket.

He hated the smell of gasoline,since the first day he used it to burn one girl,it was too harsh of a smell,instead he liked sweet smells like Senpai's one.

He tried to rush down the stairs but some drops of gasoline still dropped out of that bucket,leaving more and more evidence for everyone to notice,but he didn't care,he had to kill her before she confessed!

He reached the back door the one closest to the Cherry tree as far as it is..but he was too late

Osana was already walking over that slight mountain where the Cherry Tree was,the sunset was just captivating with those little pink petals twirling around and then finally landing on the ground.

That's where Ayato was,on the ground,crouching over his knees,holding his heart with one hand while the other held his forehead,he was crying..there he was a little lost petal on the ground.

"I told you to hurry up" And there he was a beautiful red-head leaning against the wall,watching as Ayato couldn't bear the pain of the heartbreak anymore.

"You shouldn't waste your time and effort on someone who only thinks your kinda strange" Info-kun said the last words in a mimicking way,trying to cheer up Ayato as much as he could.

"Now get up,i'll walk you home,noone to stalker today" he joked again,even if he's tone of voice is still the same,deep and none caring,Ayato would even say Boring sometimes,or emotionless,but who was Ayato to talk about being emotionless.Ayato talked enough to Info-kun to actually spot the differences not in the voice but in the circumstances and the stuff he said,when everyone else,for those who actually got to see Info-kun at least once couldn't know or more like understand.

Ayato slowly got up still holding his heart while looking at the path he stained with gasoline all cleaned,he started walking all the way to the school gate with Info-kun by his side,it was a long and silent walk with those cute as Info-Kun thought,occasional sobs,hiccups and sniffs while Ayato just continued to cry silently instead of Forcefully stopping his heartbroken whines.

When they arrived to His house Info-Kun limited himself giving a quick ruffle to Ayato's hair.

"Bye Ayato,see you tomorrow" he smiled,saying it careful as he didn't want to hurt him even more,he truly felt bad this time for the little Black hair boy who just couldn't stop crying about someone who thought he was invisible.

Ayato could only mutter a normal "Bye" to Info-Kun while he walked away,after that Ayato just went into his house,going back to Info-Kun with texts,but this time it wasn't because he needed help to kill an insignificant stupid girl but he actually needed some sweet words of comfort.

[[Well this was it,it wasn't a really happy story but i think it was one of my best so far,i liked it very much and i hope you did too!If you have any opinions to comment feel free to do so,i would be more glad than answer to you!]]