[[Ayato Aishi x Osano Najimi]] Homework!

[[Author's note:HERE IT ISSS!!it's finally out!i hope you like it!if you have any advice to improve my editing skills please comment it!i tried my best with this so i hope you like it!]]

(soft chapter)

As always Ayano woke up a bit late,why?he read mangas all night so he couldn't wake up earlier.He got up,took a shower and quickly put his school uniform on.He forgot to have breakfast,but he didn't have time for that since he knew Osano would scold him even more than he already does.

"OSANO I'M HERE!" Ayano said trying to catch his breath,he ran all the way from his house to school.He looked at the ground waiting for Osano to scold him for being about 20-30 minutes late.

"Ugh what did you do this time to be so late?!not that i care or anything!but jeez!don't make me wait anymore!" Osano said crossing his arms together,starting to walk to the lockers.

"Alright Osa!i'll be on time tomorrow!" they changed their shoes and went to the empty classroom,it looks like they had about 10 minutes.Osano sat down in the back of the class and Ayato sat right next to him by the window.Ayato started to mumble something slowly getting Osano irritated.

"Jeez Ayato!Talk already!" Osano said facepalming,he was clearly annoyed.

"Uhh alright,alright!can i copy your homework again?" Ayato said scared of Osano's reaction,he looked at Osano with big puppy eyes,he was so cute.

"What?!You wanna copy my homework AGAIN?!Jeez you're hopeless!" Osano said giving Ayato his notebook.The notebook was pink and had white dots on it,it matched Osano's shirt perfectly.

"Ayato you should start studying more!You CAN'T just copy my homework all year!" Osano said clearly irritated by the fact that Ayato has been doing this quite a lot.

"But Osa-" Ayato got cut off by Osano...there we go this will be a looong argument.

"No buts Ayato!i'm tired of you ALWAYS copying my homework!Like Jeez!start studying!" Osano said pratically yelling at Ayato.

-After minutes of fighting-

The teacher finally came in the classroom,Osano and Ayato were too busy arguing that they even ignored the fact that the teacher and the whole classroom were looking at them.

"SILENCE NOW!You both will stay in the classroom for lunch,and no excuses,i'm tired of hearing you two fighting" The Teacher said turning around and starting to explain something about math and eh...yeah they did that quite a lot.

Osano separated his and Ayato's desk and looked away from him.Ayato on the contrary looked at Osano for a while,Ayato was still mad at Osano but he truly hoped Osano would forgive him.Ayato then looked at the window and kept thinking about actually studying and not always getting on Osano's Nerves.

-Lunch Time-

Osano reunited his and Ayato's desk and then unwrapped a pink and a blue bento that of course had white dots on them.Osano slowly pushed a bento to Ayato's side and Ayato looked at him with big eyes,he was a bit in shock but also happy.

"Hey!Don't look at me like that,okay?!Just...Shut Up and eat your bento!Jeez!"Osano said while facing away from him,Osano was blushing a lot and was actually a bit embarrassed.

"Thanks Osano!" Ayato said giving Osano a big smile.

"Hey!d-don't look at me like that!" Osano said and then whispered "You're too cute" and with that Osano really hoped Ayato didn't hear but of course Ayato did( C; ).

"Ayato..meet me after school at the big cherry blossom tree" Osano said shyly (we all now what's about to go down C; )

"Sure Osa!i'll be there!" Ayato was really clueless sometimes...

-After school-

Ayato ran up to the tree just to see a panicking and blushy Osano who was clearly nervous.

"H-hi Ayato,well i told you to come here because....well because.." Osano was still trying to get his words straight.

"BECAUSE I LIKE YOU!i've liked you for a long time now!please accept my love for you..?" Osano said part of his speech in a hurry while Ayato looked at him with big eyes.

"I like you too Osa!i accept your confession!" Ayato said almost with a teary eyes.

"So...Will you be my Boyfriend?" 

"Yes,Of course Osa!" Ayato threw himself on Osano and hugged him tightly while Osano kissed his Head.

[[Author's here!the last part was pretty cringy BUT WHO CARES ANYWAY,HE CONFESSED THERE UHUHUHUH!I really hope you liked this chapter,if you have any advice/critique or anything just comment it so i can learn from it and do better!BUH BYE,SEE YA TO THE NEXT STORY!Oh and 765 WORDS]]