27 | are you a sub?

I swallow hardly at Jimin's words.

"What?" I gape and he rolls his eyes as he crosses his arms.

"Seriously Taehyung what is this?" Jimin groans clearly out of disappointment. "This isn't going the way you described. You gave me the impression that she's a sex goddess not this awkward virgin."

Taehyung opens his mouth to say something when I decide to stand up for myself.

"Excuse me?" I sneer. "Awkward virgin? Apparently you lack on the sex department."

Taehyung grins from ear to ear mischievously.

I shashay towards him with a seductive smile and climb on top of the glass table with the metal pole that slashes it in the middle. Giving a friendly wink at Taehyung, I stand up on the glass platform moving sensually to the slow music that's echoing from the speakers. I look at the angle of the area we're currently at and there's a security camera directed at me.

"So, how long have you been doing this?" Jimin asks, curiosity lacing his voice as he approaches the table.

I grab onto the cold metal pole as I slowly kneel to face his arrogant features. Haughtiness, egotism isn't an expression that suits him.

"Hmm about five to six months." I lie and earn an approving nod from Taehyung. I've been working here for a year.

"Why do you do this?" He asks and I laugh to myself.

"You aren't here to know me J-" I start when I remember I don't know his name. "Wait what is your name?"

"Jimin." He smirks. "Yours?"

"Eye Candy." I smile and he breathes out a laugh defeated. "Nice try."

"You see, a friend of mine calls this girl by that exact nickname." Jimin says and I freeze on the spot. What if he recognizes me? What if Taehyung identifies me? Jimin notices me stiffening and his eyes shine in amusement. Fuck, did I just rattle myself out?

"I apologize for my friend here." Taehyung intrudes. "Don't make her uncomfortable man, she's still a lady."

"And a beautiful lady at that." Jimin says and my temperature rises. He licks his plump bottom lip and I can feel my thighs quiver but I'm good at masking my arousal while giving a table dance. "Are you single Eye Candy?"

"I can never be considered single." I muse then place my foot over the pole then with a slight jump I lift my entire body on the air. "Not as long as I work here." I reply carefully.

"Am I aloud to touch you?" He asks, his throat suddenly turning dry.

"She doesn't sell sex Jimin." Taehyung says for me, his deep brown eyes nailing mine in an assuring way. "So you can keep your nasty ass fantasies at bay."

I am trying to pull an impressive stunt on the pole when my crush asks me (indirectly in a way) whether he can touch me. My hands start turning sweaty and I feel kind of feverish. My cheeks are totally flushed and I bet he can see the redness through the layers of makeup I applied.

"What would happen if I touched you?" Jimin inquires unbothered by Taehyung's statement.

I take a deep breath and exhale when I grip the pole and lift up one leg. I kick into the air with the other as I turn upside down. Plaiding my legs around the metal rod I slowly move downwards. I tilt my neck up when Jimin's eyes come into view and in this moment the old innocent and pure Jimin I knew is nothing but a far fetched fantasy. I have this tendency to picture people the way I want them to act and so I fall in love with a version of the personality I invented in my head.