𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝘂𝗴 - 𝗣𝘁.𝟮

--gif is not mine--

--gif is not mine--

Warnings: Cheeky and inappropriate Richie [but what else is new] Possible spelling/grammar mistakes ahead

────────.*ૢ✧ ཻུ۪۪.*.° ────────

The glass bowl hit the bottom of the sink, much harder than you expected when you set it down to soak. You were filling it with water from the faucet when you heard a small series of knocks on your front door.

Whipping your head over your shoulder at the noise, you returned to the sink and shut off the faucet, shaking the few droplets of water from your hands and made your way to the door.

You leaned against the wooden frame and peered through the peephole as a precaution. Just as you had suspected, it was Beverly. She was looking around the porch, fiddling with her hands as she waited and you noticed the drastic change in her hair. She hat cut it short, just above her ears, the long red locks were long gone. You quickly slipped into your shoes you had laid out for when you left and open the door, greeting her.

"Hey Bev! I love your hair,"

She was snapped out of her daze fairly quickly and her lips stretched into a smile.

"Oh, thanks Y/n. You ready?"

"Yeah, just about."

After your run in with the boys, you both decided to just meet up and head to the quarry and meet the them there.

You closed the door behind you, making sure to lock it as Beverly slowly made her way out, making sure you were close behind.

The two of you were now just outside the town square and were nearing the park area where the quarry was, making idle chit chat with Bev as you two rode your bikes.

The closer you got to the quarry, you could feel your stomach slowly shrivel up into knots. You couldn't stop thinking about Stan, ever since you two met. It wasn't rare for soulmates to meet at this age, but it wasn't exactly common either.

You couldn't wait to see him again, but you were also very nervous. I mean, getting to know your soulmate, the most important person anyone gets to meet could be incredibly nerve wracking at first.

You two came to a stop when you reached the end of the small path, and found your way out of the trees. There was a small pile of bikes, and your eyes trailed to the edge of the cliff overlooking the water where five smaller figures stood staring at the water.

You were surprised to say the least to see the figures, who you knew to be the boys, were standing there in nothing but their tighty whities. Trying not to make much of it, you got off your bike and you and Beverly could hear them talk amongst themselves.