𝗕𝗮𝗱𝗮𝘀𝘀 || Bill Denbrough

Pairings: Bill Denbrough x Reader - reader's gender not specified

Requested: how about you do a bill x reader where the reader is a badass but still in the losers club???? just came up with it!!! btw love ya work and love ya!!!!

A//n: Aw thank you so much! That's so sweet of you. Love you too darling, hope you like it 💛💛💛 and thanks for being so patient like the rest y'all 😘 [also i am in no way a badass so I'm sorry, I tried lol] edit: OKAY IM ACTUALLY SO PROUD OF THIS, HOLY CRAP?? And again, i finished and pressed saved draft 30 SECONDS before midnight [thats why the ending is kinda rushed and awkward], so fight me this counts lol i just had to set up the title and tags and stuff on my computer before posting on tumblr, and then it decided to be a butt and make it really hard to carry it over here. anyways, thanks for waiting for this request, i hope you enjoy this, like i said, im actually surprised at how proud of this one i am!

Fictober Day 2: "that's the easy part"

Warnings: Brief mention of lots of blood. Spelling/grammatical errors im sure

 Spelling/grammatical errors im sure

"ROCK WAR~!"

The next thing you knew, rocks were soaring across the stream straight for your head. Luckily for your skull, your reflexes were faster than you remembered and you managed to duck before a giant stone could knock you out.

And yet you still heard a thump?

You peek out from behind your arms, looking behind you to see Richie laying flat on his ass, his glasses askew. You winced before you caught sight of a giant rock near his foot and quickly made a grab for it.

Your glare stretches across the stream, settling on the leader of the bigoted pack. You kissed the rock as you met his eye, a devilish smirk stretching across your face as you wound up. Bowers was scrambling for ammo but you had already released. The rock found its target with a satisfying 'crack' leaving Bowers on his ass clutching his bleeding nose. He pulls his hand away, gaping at the overwhelming amount of blood that had already soaked his hand before locking eyes with you.

"KISS MY ASS, HENRY!" You hollered with a triumphant smile. "YOU TWISTED FUCK!"

"What the fuck?" Belch and Victor began scrambling back, looking around desperately for rocks of their own.

The Losers spared wide eyed glances your direction as they unleashed a storm of rocks on the now deeply unsettled Bowers gang. Bill was the only one who hesitated, his wide eyes frozen on you when you turned to give him a smirk. You had been looking for ammo and it seemed he had the perfect one. You cocked a brow, your devilish smirk still dominating your face as you gestured to the stone in his hand.

"You gonna use that, Billy Boy?"

You threw a few quick glances across the barrens making sure your weren't gonna get hit. Luckily morale seemed to be growing scarce over there.