𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 || College!Stanley Uris

Pairings: College!Stanley Uris x College!Reader, feat. TLC, and a brief ASOUE reference - reader's gender not specified

Requested: Hi! Could I get a college Stan x reader where she's an art student and always doing silly stuff and like booping his nose with paint and he acts like "ugh quit it" but he's actually so in love? Thank youuuuu!

A//n: Hiya, honey! Thanks so much for requesting, and such an adorable one too! I could picture it as soon as I read it and I'm glad to finally be getting to it. It's not as long as I wanted since I didn't have all day to work on it and get it published in time, so I hope to come back and expand later. But hopefully this will do for now. Hope you enjoy! **** UGH okay i SWEAR i got this done before midnight, its just the whole editing process took a lot longer than anticipated and my day today was pretty busy.

Fictober Day 4: "that didn't stop you before"

"I seen a rainbow yesterday, But too many storms have come and gone, Leavin' a trace of not one God-given ray,"

Stan looks up from his text book when he realizes he's reread the same paragraph for the fourth time. Stan looks up from his text book when he realizes he's reread the same paragraph for the fourth time.

You sat across from him at your desk preparing the last of your supplies, paint somehow already on your brow before your watercolor canvas as you bounce around in your seat to your radio.

"Is it because my life is ten shades of gray, I pray all ten fade away, Seldom praise Him for the sunny days,"

Stan watches completely perplexed as you spout the lyrics almost perfectly while you make slight adjustments to your work with the pencil behind you pulled from behind your ear. You were completely captivated by the music and the task before you, and completely unaware of his stare.

"And like his promise is true, Only my faith can undo, The many chances I blew to bring my life to anew," you began painting, your hand managing to stay steady as your body continued to bounce with the beat. "Clear blue and unconditional skies, Have dried the tears from my eyes, No more lonely cries,"

Oh, how Stanley wished he had his camcorder.

"My only bleedin hope is for the folk who can't cope, With such an endurin' pain that it keeps them in the pouring rain, Who's to blame for tootin' caine into your own vain? What a shame, you shoot and aim for someone else's brain, You claim the insane and name this day in time for fallin prey to crime I say this system got you victim to your own mind. Dreams are hopeless aspirations in hopes of coming true. Believe in yourself the rest is up to me and-"

"DON'T GO CHASING WATERFALLS!" You pull your head up to look at your boyfriend of four years with a grin before diving back in. "Come on Stan, I know you know it, -THE RIVERS AND THE LAKES THAT YOUR USED TO."

Stan sighs, not bothering to fight the eye roll that brings him back to his text book. Nor the tight-lipped smile that crept up on his face. All the while missing the playful grin you wear as you continue to belt the lyrics.

"I know you're gonna have your way or nothin' at all, But I think you're moving too fast,"

"And I thought we agreed to get some work done, today?" He asks, with a look of hidden playfulness.

You easily return his look with a cocked brow, your eyes pulling away from the small pool of blue water that swirled with your brush.

"I am getting my work done," you answer. "Aren't you?"

His textbook falls back flat on the desk as he looks at you from across the wooden table, perturbance written all over his face. But your smile only widened when you spotted the look in his eyes that never left when you were around. No matter how stressed Stanley got, how angry, his eyes always held a certain softness for you. You set your brush down, now leaning on both your folded arms as you met his gaze. He was much too tall for the dorm chair he sat in now, his skinny frame towered over the desk in a long hunch that all piled onto of the table across from you.

"You said I'd be able to study," he says.

You shrug. "So study,"

Another flat look. "Y/n, I love you but you're kind of making it impossible."

"Oh yeah? How so?"

"You know exactly how,"

Your eyes fall away from his, your hands coming to lazily pick up your brush and fingers fiddling with the bristles. You can still feel his eyes drilling into yours, but you merely focus on wet beads of paint that spill onto your fingertips as you wear an exaggerated look of confusion.

"I don't know what your talking about," your innocent tone is laced with sarcasm.

Stan sighs. Don't be fooled, he adores every minute he spends with you which was why he was so eager to come to your dorm when you asked him to sit in for reference. Your current media study was watercolors, and to test your limits a bit, you had asked your loving boyfriend if he would be your reference model. He was your inspiration after all, and he adored your work. Anytime you did anything outside of school - which was a lot, mind you - Stan would make a HUGE deal about it and talk his way into keeping it. His dorm walls were completely filled with your artwork, he was no doubt your biggest fan. But today?

Well, today was another sit in day, probably one of the last ones so to speak. You had already had a few so that you could sketch him - he was NOT allowed to look, which frustrated him greatly - and he had quickly learned to bring something to do keep him busy. Unfortunately for Stanley, pressures had begun to rise in his classes as of late and Stanley was, to put it delicately, a rubber band ready to snap.

So here he was, sitting before you and your mini tabletop easel he wasn't allowed to peek at as you met his stern gaze with a mischievous glint in your eye.

"Y/n, I mean it-"

You freeze as you stare at your boyfriend with your jaw hanging open in a smile. While playing with the bristles, several blue droplets of paint had gone airborne and landed all across his face. His eyes were screwed shut, lips pursed uncomfortably as blue streaks fell down his face, painting his skin.

Finally, when he's sure he was clear of paint getting in his eyes, he opened them to find you still frozen with the goofiest look on your face.

"...Whoops." you chuckle.

He just blinks at you, and before he can speak you slowly extent your brush and dot his nose with paint. "...Boop."

He shakes his head in disbelief, lips puckered as he tries fighting a smile; a battle he sorely looses. You match his grin, the undeniable love sick gaze in his eyes behind that playful anger he wore.

"You're gonna pay for that," he says finally.

You scoff. "Seriously? It was accident!"

You laughed again. "And then, yeah, the other was on purpose. But its cool though, cause you look adorable."

Without breaking his gaze, he dips his fingers in your glass jar of paint water, and flicks his hand your face making you recoil. Your playful fury surfaces, and you rise to your feet to tower over him.

"Are you challenging me, Uris?" You asked. "If so, don't expect me to play by the rules, cause I won't. I won't hold back,"

He rises to meet your eye level, eyes squinting, palms on the table and your noses inches apart.

"That didn't stop you before,"

You smirk, left hand going unnoticed as it wrapped around the mason jar of paint water that sat on the desk beside you.