28 | a harmless walk

I pull over my rose colored hoodie careful not to bring the fabric in contact with my painted face, then slip inside my dark gray sweatpants and kick into my black high Converse. I carefully fold tonight's lingerie and place them inside my gym bag when I grab Grace's stockings and stuff them in a separate pocket. I decided I'm going to wash them before I return them since she was kind enough to lend them to me. I sling my bag over my shoulder and head out, my face still in my Eye Candy attire. I stalk past the corridor of dressing rooms and enter the main area.

I spot Grace in one of the armchairs giving a table dance to a familiar looking figure that's sitting in the booth underneath. The back of his head looks so familiar as his extended hands smoothly caress the waists of the women on both of his sides. They dance provocatively and seductively run their fingers through his hair when one of them leans forward and whispers something in the man's ear. He laughs dryly in response. He's clearly unamused and he gets up from his seat as he removes his black wallet from his leather jacket only to leave a handful of cash on the booth. He turns around only to face me and I just stare at him blankly. His expression is one of surprise as his orbs are enlarged into the size of tennis balls when he sees me. He recognizes me under my attire and I somehow feel relieved. My rapid heartbeat resembles a hummingbird' and I loathe myself for even thinking how drop dead gorgeous he looks in that leather jacket of his.

"Eye Candy" he starts but I'm already on my feet as I shashay out of here. I head over the reception area when I hear quick footsteps trailing after me. I turn to another corridor searching for escape through the back door when he follows after me calling my name. I can't be in the same space with him. His very presence compels me to do things that I normally wouldn't even dream of doing. I need closure-willpower and him being here doesn't grant me neither. If I get into another argument with him we will always go back to phase one and there's nothing more I hate than having my heart crushed under his Timberland boot.

"Elena!" He calls again as I bust open the door and storm outside.

"What Jungkook!" I exclaim and he approaches me. I back up a step everytime he comes closer until the back of my converses hit a wall. "What are you here for?" I cower as his broad shoulders and tall figure tower over me.

"Walk with me?" He suggests and I shake my head.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." I say flatly.

"Come on Elena it's not like anyone will recognize you." He snaps a tad angry.

"Why did you come here?" I inquire. "Why were you with those women?" You only come for me.

"Jealous Eye Candy?" Jungkook grins.

"In your dreams." I fire stepping aside and he laughs to himself.

"You know envy isn't a good look on you." Jungkook mewls and he's starting to get on my last nerve.

"I am not fucking jealous!" I yell at him then walk away.

"That's very convincing."

"Not my fault you're a narcissistic sociopath who's ego is inflamed to the point of combustion."

"A narcissistic sociopath you're attracted to."

"And you just proved my point."

"Look Elena, I just want to talk." Jungkook says tightly.

"And I refuse."

"Why?"

"Because you're fucking toxic and the word 'talk' is not included in your vocabulary!" I snap as he catches up with me.

"I want to talk about this." he says "Us." I laugh bitterly.

"There's no us." I say flatly. "And for once you should consider what I want."