Chapter 2

(Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Click)

You: Mmm... (Sigh)

My alarm clock woke me up from my sleep, which is unusual because I didn't remember putting an alarm for Sunday. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

You: (Yawn) What time is it?

I checked my phone, it was 9:00am.

You: What am I doing at 9:00?

Just as I checked the time, I got a text. It was from Tori.

Tori: Morning Y/n! I'm so happy that we're finally together! I can't wait for our date!

You: Oh right!

I forgot that today is when me and Tori go on our first date! I can't believe I forgot about that!

You: How could I forget?!

I texted her back, telling her good morning and that I'm excited as well. We both agreed to meet up in an hour at the park, which gives me enough time to get ready. I put my phone down and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, showered, fixed my hair, got dressed and made sure I looked great.

Yesterday, me and Tori made plans for today. We are going to go to an arcade, the mall and head to the movies. This date is gonna be awesome. It was 9:55am. I decided to leave early. So, I grabbed my phone, my wallet, my deck, my duel disk and my duel gazer and left my house and walked to the park. It didn't take long to get there, since the park is close to both of our houses. But when I got there, Tori was already waiting for me. I walked up to her and she already noticed me.

Tori: Hi!!!

Tori ran up to me and gave me a big hug. I returned the hug and pulled her closer to me.

Tori: I'm so excited for our date!

You: Me too, so, should we get some breakfast?

Tori: Yeah!

You: Alright, go ahead and lead me where you want to go.

Tori held my hand and lead me where she wanted to eat. Once we arrived at the restaurant, we went inside and ordered our food.

(Timeskip)

After we ate, we headed and arrived at the arcade. We went inside, exchanged cash for coins and headed straight to the prize corner to see what we want to try and get.

You: Alright, so, what are we aiming for?

Tori: Um... I want that big teddy bear!

Tori pointed at the big teddy bear. It costed 1500 tickets.

Tori: That's what I'll aim for.

You: Okay, and I'll aim for... Hmm, I don't know, I'll see what I can get once I finish using all my coins.

Tori: Alright, let's play!

Me and Tori went to the games and started playing. We would sometimes help each other with the games we play so we could get more tickets. But after 2 and a half hours, we already used all of our coins.

We went to one of the ticket counting machines and inserted our tickets into the slot.

You: You insert your tickets in first Tori.

Tori: Alright, let's see how much I won.

Tori inserted all of her tickets into the slot. It was super satisfying seeing the tickets entering into the slot. Once all of Tori's tickets were inserted, we looked to see how much she won.

Tori: No, only 475?! That's not enough!

You: Aww, I'm sorry Tori.

Tori: Oh well, at least I can get that small bunny for 300, right?