Chapter 18

Skylar and Isaac pulled back and looked at each other "you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." Isaac whispered and Skylar nodded "me too." Isaac's phone started to ring causing both of the teenagers to look over at it. "It's Derek." Isaac whispered "you should probably get it then." Skylar replied and Issac shrugged and answered the call.

"Where are you?" Derek snapped "um i'm with a friend." Isaac replied and Skylar bit her lip to hide a smile "come to the loft, now." Derek snapped before hanging up "I guess I've gotta go." Issac said to the brunette teen who nodded "I heard, come back when your done?" Skylar asked and Issac nodded "corse." Isaac pecked Skylar's lips before walking out of the house.

Skylar sat on the couch for a few seconds before walking into the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge, she closed the door and turned around, a piece of paper appeared in front of her and gently floated down, she reached out and grabbed the paper before curiously looking at it.

She read what was written on the paper and she left her heart drop, she let go of the paper and let it fall to the ground before angrily throwing her bottle at the wall, she bit her lip to stop a sob from falling from her lips, but tears started to fall down her cheeks, she slid down the front of the fridge as tears started to shake her body.

All the feelings she held in after her mother's death started to hit her and she felt like she was going to explode, she walked out of her house and walked out of her yard to the woods that connected to it. She let her feelings take over as she screamed, her scream was so loud it rivaled Lydia. She started to sob and scream while using her magic to destroy anything she could see. Trees started to shake and rocks around her flew in every direction as she let the pain she's been bottling up since her mothers death out.

Stiles walked into the Lockwood house, he hadn't talked to Skylar in almost a week and he wanted to check in on his friend, everyone could tell she was slowly breaking but no one knew what to do to help her.

He walked into the kitchen and saw a piece of paper on the floor, he picked it up and started to read it.

———————————————————————
Skylar,

You deserve to hear this in words not over paper but I'm sure if I to talk to you about this you wouldn't be interested in anything I have to say, I am sorry for Grace's death, over the past thousand years I've done many horrible things, and I got used to not caring about the people I hurt.

I never imagined my own daughter would be one of the people I hurt though. You deserve a better father than you got and you deserve a better life than the one I gave you. Nothing I can say or do can take back the pain I've caused you, nothing can make up for the neglect and pain that riddled your childhood because of me, I am trying to be better though.

I hope one day I can earn your forgiveness and you can join your family again.

Klaus
———————————————————————

Stiles set the paper down and walked off to find Skylar, he walked into the woods but he didn't see Skylar, instead he saw a white wolf with yellow eyes looking back at him.

He and the wolf made eye contact before she took off into the woods, leaving stiles shocked in the woods. He watched his friend run off before looking up at the full moon which was illuminating the yard.

𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

Skylar woke up in her living room on the floor, she stood up, took a shower and got dressed before walking back into her kitchen, she could smell Stiles in her kitchen and found the note from Klaus on her counter, she picked up the paper and looked at it before lighting it on fire with her magic and dropping it in the sink.

She stood watching the note be enveloped in flames, in a weird way it felt like closure, klaus turned her back on her and now she turned her back on him. A knock on her door caught her attention causing her to walk out of the kitchen and to the front door, when she opened it she saw Allison standing on the other side.

"What are you doing here?" Skylar asked and Allison looked around nervously "Can we talk?" She asked and the hybrid nodded, Allison walked into the living room and sat on the couch, Skylar closed the door and then sat in the chair across from her "what do you want Allison?" Skylar asked and Allison sighed "I wanted to apologize."

"What for stabbing us in the back, helping your psycho grandfather and shooting me with an arrow?" Skylar snapped "yeah, for that." Allison said quietly "Look my mom had just died and I was mad and needed someone to blame, so I blamed Derek and you were all helping him. You of all people have to understand that, the feeling of loosing your mom and needing someone to blame." Allison tried and Skylar rolled her eyes.

"are you seriously comparing my situation to yours?" Skylar seethed "Look I'm sorry about your mom but I didn't attack people who were trying to stop the enemy, and I sure as hell didn't join the enemy, so no Allison I don't really understand." "Look Skylar I'm so sorry for hurting the pack, and I'm trying to make it right, so can we please start over?" Allison asked and Skylar thought about it for a moment "I can't trust you, not after your stabbed us in the back, but I can try."

Allison nodded and walked to the door "I'm sorry about your mom." She said when she got to the door "I'm sorry about yours." Skylar said and Allison nodded before leaving.

~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
So hope will be born in season 3 of teen wolf and the 8 month gap between her being born and Hayley and Klaus getting to spend time with her will be slightly shorter but I'm going to try to keep both time lines from both shows in tact but that may not always be the case 🤷‍♀️