Eleven

Location: Classified
Time: 11:21 am

Jungkook sighed, eyes on the monitor without even blinking.

He's been staring on the screen for quite a while now, not really getting any movement or even a sound.

He slowly took out his phone to check the third task on the list.

#3 Kidnap Kim Taehyung

Jungkook turned off his phone and proceeds to stare at the monitor, where an image of a blue haired man is sleeping on the bed.

He contacted Yoongi to report. After a few seconds, Yoongi is quick to pick up.

"I've done task #3. I've held the target captive." He mumbles, eyes not leaving the sleeping man on the screen.

Last night, when he puts Taehyung to sleep with chloroform, he debated with himself if he's going to push through with the third task.

After a while of thinking, Jungkook just proceeded with the plan and brushed off any emotion that arises.

He took him to his hideout, where a lot of cctvs are placed all over the house. He kept him locked in one of the rooms as he monitors his movements through a laptop connected to the cctvs.

The doctor hasn't woken up yet since yesterday, and Jungkook is starting to feel a bit concerned whether he had used too much chloroform last night to knock him out.

Now, what will he do next?

Jungkook sighed once more, grabbing the phone in his hand to see the next task. His eyes immediately landed on task number 4, and instantly stiffened.

The assassin puts down his phone with force, finally standing from his swivel chair as he paced back and forth in the room with hands forming on a tight fist.

His mind is starting to be chaotic again as he debates on whether to do what is asked of him.

Jungkook is cruel.

He knows that. After killing a lot of people in the past, he became immune of any emotion that might hinder his mission.

But right now, those emotions are surging like a tidal wave as he stares at the sleeping face of the doctor.

Emotions that he never knew he still has.

Jungkook sighed in frustration. He continuously paced back and forth when his earpiece suddenly activated, with Yoongi on the other line.

"JK, there's a change in the request." Yoongi mumbles on the other line as the sound of keyboard tapping intensifies in the background.

Jungkook groaned. "What is it this time?"

Yoongi heard the irritation in his voice as he continues, "The client doesn't want you to prolong the target's death."

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked, eyes focusing on the monitor as the doctor finally stirs in his sleep.

"The client wants you to kill the target tonight. He wants you to finish task number 4, make sure you'll film everything before you kill him." Yoongi added.

Jungkook groaned. "Why the sudden change of mind?" He asked in an angry voice.

"I don't really know, but I recently got a hold of the news that Taehyung was already reported to be missing even though it hasn't been 24 hrs. since you held him captive. I think the police are acting up fast. They seem to be getting a lead on the person who wants that doctor dead. Just a wild guess, the client must be really bothered by now, so he/she wants the target dead by tonight. " Yoongi explained, making Jungkook's head hurt from this fucked up mission.

"By the way, the client wants the target to be burned alive, until no flesh is left of him. Do it as quick as possible and don't fuck up." Yoongi reminded before cutting down the line.

The assassin heaved a deep breath as he calms his raging emotion.

What the fuck!

He slumps back on the chair as he stared at the doctor who's now roaming inside the room with a horrified expression in his face.

He can hear him sobbing through the listening devices he planted all over the room as he tries to find a way out.

"O-oh my god! W-where am I?... N-no."

Jungkook heard his deep trembling voice as he rushed to the door to force it open.

"H-hello! Please help me! P-PLEASE!" Taehyung pleaded as tears run down his face, his body shaking in utter fear of the unknown.

He banged the door a couple of times before losing hope and slumping on the tiled floor.

Jungkook has his forehead knotted as he took his mask to cover his whole face because the doctor had already seen his face last time so he needs to be careful not to be found out.

He slowly went out of his room before going to the target's room. He quickly entered the code to open the man's room.

Jungkook saw the doctor slumping on the floor with his hands on his chest, his eyes popping wide.

"W-who are you?" Taehyung whispered, voice trembling in fear as the assassin steps closer.

With each step of the masked man, Taehyung crawls, backing away. He can't pull himself up to stand because his legs feel numb.

"P-please.. Don't h-hurt me." Taehyung pleaded, eyes brimming with tears as he backed away until his back touches the wall.

There's no more room for him to go, eyes getting wider even more as the masked man continues to walk forward.

Taehyung closed his eyes when he saw the man reaching out to him with his gloved hand. He felt him grip his shoulders, stilling him from moving.

Jungkook stared at the beautiful mess in front of him. He studies his face before remembering what should be done to him.

#4 Torture

The assassin gripped Taehyung's shoulders hard, almost in a painful way.

"Sorry, but I need to do my job." Jungkook whispered before forcefully lifting the doctor's body over his shoulder like a sack of rice.

Taehyung screeched as he struggles to get away. He was then thrown on top of the bed with great force that almost knocked his breath away.

"Let's do this quick." Jungkook muttered before stepping closer to the trembling man.

Jungkook keeps on repeating to himself that this is all part of his job.

Yeah. Just a part of his damn job.

--------

🙃