Chapter 2 - Dread

Here's the next chapter! :D
Before I forget, I should mention some things that I should have mentioned in the beginning...xD
Alice belongs to BookBird1497 and Mary belongs to Mini_Moffat, so the credit for those characters goes to the respectful owners!
I have permission from both creators to use the characters in this fanfic!
Once more I thank you both! :D
Rosalie is my own creation~ and, last but not least, Hetalia belongs to Himaruya~
That's all I gotta say
And now, please enjoy~!
_______________________________________________________________

I groaned as I woke up, not wanting to wake up at all. There's nothing to do today but to pack because I should be heading back to America soon, but there's hardly anything to pack since I didn't bring much.
I don't know why I woke up. I thought I heard something, bit I don't know and right now I'm too tired to care.
I rolled onto my stomach, kicking the blanket off of me and stuffing my head into the plush pillows.
Maybe I can sleep a little bit longer...
Splash!
"HOLY-" I jumped out of bed the second a load of water was poured onto me. Ice water.
"Oh my fucking God, che cazzo," I continued to curse under my breath in both English and Italian as I wrapped my arms around myself to try and keep warm and to calm myself down while a certain someone was laughing obnoxiously at me.
"I told you I'd get you, man!" Alfred laughed loudly, giving me a major headache and the cold water attack at-- I checked the time-- 5'o clock in the freakin' morning does not help.
"H-How the hell d-d-did you know where m-my hotel room was!?" I stuttered as my teeth uncontrollably chattered as I tried to yell at him, but I'm just too cold.
"I-" He couldn't continue because of how hard he was laughing. I managed to roll my eyes and I quickly shuffled to the bathroom to pull out a towel and attemtpted to dry off, but that doesn't stop the cold.
"Whew," Alfred breathed as he finished off laughing, wiping away tears from his eyes. My irritation sprouted once I was able to get ahold of the situation; my mind was still fuzzy from being woken up so abruptly.
"Bastard," I mutterered under my breath as I glared at him, wrapping the towel around my shoulders as I tried to wring out my long hair with shaky hands.
"Okay," He began, "So, I asked Matthew where you were staying and I managed to get in." He snickered again, and he was about to explain more, but I already got the gist of it and I'm totally not amused.
"At 5 in the morning!?" I all but shreiked at him. Yep, I'm defintely irritated. Who wouldn't in this situation?
"Yep," He said, looking rather proud of himself and I glared at him.
"Alright, you had your fun, now shoo," I waved my hands at him as if he was a pest who had entered my house uninvited. Well, it is true.
"C'mon, Rosie!" He whined playfully, "It's just some water!"
I narrowed my eyes at him, but then we both heard a weird, but loud, noise right outside the door to my hotel room.
My eyebrows furrowed, and then America started walking to the door.
I have no clue what the heck that was, but I got my answer when he opened it and stepped out, looking around.
I didn't see anything strange. That was until Al took another step and then suddenly slipped.
"Oh shi-" he couldn't finish his exclamation as he fell back, straight onto his back.
Then I saw the culprit: lots of ice on the hardwood floor of the hallway.
But where did all of that come from?
Then there was uproarious laughter, but it wasn't coming from Alfred. In fact, it came from his sister and a Dane, who are now standing in the hallway, snickering at Alfred's downfall.
Alfred groaned as he lay in the middle of the hallway, surrounded by ice. I began laughing also, despite the fact that I'm practically in the same situation.
I walked out to give both Alice and Matthias a high-five as Alfred stood up.
"Seriously!?" He said, staring at the two.
"What? It's just some water," Alice said, smirking. Ah, she must have heard Al's earlier remark. Now she's giving Al his own medicine.
"How did you guys find me!?" He asked incredulously.
"We followed you," Matthias said with a shrug and a smirk.
"What in the world is this all aboot?"
The four of us looked over to see one of the employers walking down the hall towards us, a confused and irritated expression on his face. With me and my awful anxiety, my heart beat picked up. Ah crap, what if I get kicked out!? Then where will I stay?
"Uh-oh," Alice muttered under her breath as the man made his way over.
Then Matthias stepped forward and spoke with a convincing demeanor. "There was an accident. We'll get it cleaned up, sir. You don't have to worry."
The man's, or as his nametag says, Daniel's, expressoin softened. "I see. Well then, if that's the case, I'll go get the ganitor, eh?"
He began to walk away and I couldn't hide my mischevious smirk any longer as I relaxed.
When the guy was out of hearing range and sight, Alfred turned to us with a sigh.
"You guys are awful."
"Thank you~" Alice said cheerfully and Al rolled his eyes, but he smiled also as he met my gaze.
"This isn't over."
I smirked competetively. "I know."
Both of us are stubborn to admit defeat, so this war could go on forever.
Alfred made an evil grin. He obviously has got another plan for me. Oh no...
"I'll see you guys later," He said in a devious tone, then turned and jogged off.
"Let's get this cleaned up..." Alice said, looking down at the floor. Puddles are forming form the melting ice, but the she muttered something I can't distinguish under here breath and then the puddles immeditaley began disappearing until the hallway looked as if nothing happened in the first place.
Yep, Alice has magic, along with several other countries. I've always wondered how it'd be like to have magic, but I never pondered it for too long.
Then I shivered as I felt a draft blow over my wet and cold body, "Alright, I think I'm gonna go back to sleep. Can you two make sure he doesn't get in again?"
"Sure thing!" Matthias patted my back and I gave them a sleepy grin.
"G'Night."
"Night!" They both replied in unison.
Then I turned around and wlaked back into my hotel room, closing the door behind me, then locking it.
Oh, wait. My bed is soaked.
"Uggghhh..." I groaned.
Looks like I'll be sleeping on the floor...