Chapter 38

{words hurt more than blades}

Robs PoV.

I walk through the door and instantly call out Preston's name. I don't get an answer so I figure he's still in bed. I set the mcdonald bags in the counter and the grocery bags onto the table. I small black thing gets my thoughts.

Preston's phone laid on the table. Curiosity got the best of me and I pick it up, typing in the 4 number password he's always had. His phone was still on his youtube channel and I soon felt myself scrolling through his youtube comments. A couple comments were cute adorable poofless things, an others harsh cruel things. My eyes glanced at a particular comment from his mother. I set the phone down, thinking to myself, is this the reason that Preston hasnt been himself lately? Is he mad at his parents for not loving him the way I love him?

I heard a large banging noise from the bathroom. I rush towards the bathroom, screaming Preston's name at the top of my lungs.

Preston's PoV

I heard rustling from the kitchen as I drug the blade through my arm, gliding it in the direction I want it to go.

Eagerly I smile as the blood drips to the floor. Afterwards I set down the blade, to grab a towel. I clean my blood up, accidentally pushing over the shampoo and conditioner bottles. "Shoot," I whisper as I hustle to clean everything up.

"PRESTON!" I hear rob shout before the knob turns and halts to prove it's locked. He continues to bang on the door. I put my sweater on and unlock the door after the mess is cleaned up.

"Yeah, rob?" I ask, trying not to sound agitated, but failing.

"What's going on?"he asks, curiosity overflowing his face.

I push past him and out of the doorway. "Just went to the bathroom."

I watch as he looks me up and down, "what was all the racket?"

I laugh. "Don't know this was an interrogation, should I call my lawyer?"

He either doesn't get the joke or just doesn't think it's funny, he doesn't return the smile or laugh. "Only if you fell that you're guilty."

-----
So I thought you should get this tonight so I quickly wrote it and yeah. Please vote an comment. I try to reply to every comment and it brightens my day to see such great feedback from you guys.

QUESTION: Should I start another fanfiction? If so leave a comment of what youtuber ship I should do.

Also if you have a problem with the story and where it's going, or you have more feedback then please contact me on kik (alexyn7) or Facebook (alexyn steen)

Thanks.