Chapter 39

I know lying a bad, but everyone does it. Most people do it so they don't get in trouble or so they can get what they want easier, but not me. I lie to save my life.

Preston's PoV

"Preston, what happened?" Rob forces out. I could see the tears forming at the edges of his eyes. It kills me more than I'm already dead.

"Rob, don't." I I say on the verge of tears.

His face fires up with anger. "Then tell me what happened"

A new lie pops into my mind. "I was going to the bathroom and I knocked over some bottles, okay?" After my lie I locked my eye with his. He knew I was lying. But the real question here is if he was going to let it slide.

"Preston, I read the comments."

Nope. I should have seen that coming. I collapse to the ground crying as rob ran to comfort me. "I should have came to you, but I couldn't." I say between bursts of tears.

Rob gently rubs my back, soothing me. "It shouldn't matter." He blurts out.

I was confused. Why wouldn't what my parents think matter? They are my parents, they should love me for me, not for who I date. I touch my promise ring I got from rob. I twirl it around my finger as I thought. Finally the question came out. "Why?" I ask.

He laughs and his lips meet mine. He pushes me away to smile as he whispers "because I love you enough for everyone put together." He answered and pulled me back into the kiss. This time I pull away to smile.

-------
So I thought, happy ending, why not. Hope you guys enjoy it. I'm not sure if this is going to be the end, but I think it won't be.

Enjoy dis.