=Chapter 2 (Kyla)=

"MOM WHAT THE FUCK"

"Jackson, I really think you should calm down. Sending you to this school will be good for you. I know you are like famous and everything but you havent gotten a real education since you were like 15"

"MOM~ you are right I am famous, I ain't trying to get mobbed by all of those nasty straight people."

"I am literally your mom and agent, who has a husband"

"I dont care you people are wack"

"Okay, well today you got to go down to the school to get the paperwork. No one should be there since the school ends early. Just a quick drive, no big"

"FINE~ I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS THOUGH", Jackson says as he storms out of the front door and slams the door shut. 

"That boy really is something. How is he even famous?", Jacksons mom says after her sons temper tantrum. 

Back to Jackson in the car (driving to the school)

"HIGHER GANG GANG-" 

To brighten his mood Jackson played some nice tunes. People in the other cars were staring at him but didn't recognize him from his hat and mask that was right below his chin. 

"CHAMPAGNE PAPI-"

After a couple of more songs, he arrived at the school, which was seemingly empty, only a couple of cars were there. Walking in he does hear some noises but he didn't really pay attention to them. He just went to the front office to get the "stupid" papers for his "stupid" new school. He grabs them from the front office lady's hand and walked viciously out of the room. He was still very annoyed at this. 

"There is probably a bunch of straight people here, tsk", but right when he was about to plug his earbuds back in he hears screams coming from a class down the hall. Jackson may be a bitch but he doesn't like seeing people get hurt. 

"I WILL FUCK YOU UP YOU TAIWANESE RETARD"

"OH FUCK- THAT HURTS STOP"

Jackson hated what he was seeing. Bullying. He had only ever heard of it, and he hated it. 

"Okay you Korean brat, put him down before I fuck your shit up", Jackson's low voice booms through the room and startles the two

"Uhm, ", the taller guy immediatly dropped the shorter and bowed to Jackson, running out of the room. He's short but DEM ARMS. 

weird, Jackson thought

Jackson scoffed at the guy and walked up to the other guy, who was pretty bruised up and bleeding. 

"Hey fellow short person, are you okay? Wait of course you aren't? AHH, I should be doing something!"

Jackson starts panicking but the guy starts to talk. 

"Hey, I'm fine this happens every day. I have kinda adapted to it, you know like how animals turn white in the winter", the boy then laughs to himself, even though his limbs were bleeding and he had a black eye, 

he was laughing. 

"Bro I am kinda not smart. Nice fact though! How about we go to my house, its like right down the street I can clean you up there and then take you home or whatever you want"

"That sounds fine, I am too hurt to like move or anything so its okay"

Jackson then helps mark stand up and puts the others arm around his shoulder. Walking back to Jackson's car the even shorter male noticed his car. 

"Bitch you must be fucking rich, how the fuck?"

"HEY! HOW DO KNOW I'M YOUNGER THAN YOU?! I COULD BE OLDER THAT'S DISRESPECTFUL!", Jackson says and turns his head to look at the male. 

"How old are you?"

"uhm, 17"

"HAHA, I am 18! You're the brat! Now lets keep walking my legs hurt"

"Fine, but I hope you like Sik-K"

"WAIT, what is your name?", Jackson finally realizes he never asked his name and was just bringing him to his house. 

WHY AM I BEING SO NICE? , Jackson thinks to himself as he buckles his seatbelt and turns on the car.

(its cuz he is pretty)

"Mark Tuan"

A/N: this was very weird to write, and like i dont know i hate straight people thats all. 

AND BY STRAIGHT PEOPLE i mean like locals and baby boomers teehee 

LOVE YOUOAIFHVOSFVUOA

Mina Note: kyla what the actual fuck is wrong with you---