⇝Chapter 3(Mina)⇜

(I am so sorry that you had to deal with Kyla's chapter. It made me want to cry)

¸¸·¯·¸¸♪·¯·¸¸

Mark had no idea where his sudden boost of confidence came from. He wished that he could always be like this. But once he realized how confident he was being, it died back down.

Then Mark realized who's car he was in.

Jackson Wang.

He was in Jackson Wang's car.

And going to Jackson Wang's house.

His breathing quickened. He was almost hyperventilating.

"Are you okay?"

"I uh-....I-....."

"What? Did you realize how hot I was?"

"N-No! I mean y-you aren't ugly but- you-.....UGH!"

Mark wanted to cry. He was never good at verbally expressing himself.

"What happened to the Mark I just met a few minutes ago?"

Wait, Jackson remembered his name? That was new.

"I'm not.....usually like that.."

The last few words were a whisper and Jackson couldn't hear them.

"What?"

Mark raised his voice a tiny bit "I s-said I'm not usually like tha-at."

"Honestly, you seemed kind of cocky to me."

"What?!"

"I'm just speaking the truth! Don't get your panties into a twist, jeez."

"H-Hey!"

Mark slid down into his seat, pouting. He thought Jackson would've been a lot nicer. Like how he is in the videos.

"Cute." ( Dank memz ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"Huh?"

"Nothing."

Mark slid even further down. He didn't really like this pp head guy's attitude.

They soon stopped at a house. It was larger than a normal one, but not something he thought Jackson Wang would live in.

Mark snorted quietly. And he didn't know why.

"Excuse me, what the fuck."

"Wh-What?"

"Did you just snort at my living conditions?"

"N-No."

"That's what I thought you uncultured swine."

"Don't call me that! You....you donkey looking asswipe!"

(sick burn, 10 points to mark)

"That's it."

Mark was scared now.

Jackson came around to Mark's side of the car and opened the door but Mark already yeeted into the back seat.

"What the f-, I ain't doing this."

"doN'T kiLL mE PLeaSe!"

Jackson then closed the passenger door and opened the back door. Mark got out of the car and was now in front of it.

"Namjesus chris! Stop running away." (yes, i pulled a bts and stray kids on you)

They probably ran around the car for about 5 good minutes until Mark stopped because the areas where he was bruised were hurting like a bitch.

He clutched his stomach and leaned against the car.

"Hehe~ Got you!"

And Jackson p o u n c e d on Mark's shoulders. Then realizing, the older was in pain.

"Oh, sorry. Are you okay? Can you walk in?"

"I-...yeah. I think so."

Mark pushed himself off of the car, but that wasn't a good idea. He groaned and tears filled his eyes.

"Hey, it's okay. I got you."

Jackson lifted Mark off of his feet and carried him bridal style as if were nothing.

"Jackson! I could've done it..."

"But could you really? It's fine. You're really light."

Mark turned his face into Jackson's shirt to hide his embarrassment.

"Cute~"

"Stop it!"

"Oh, shit- You heard me-"

Jackson walked into the house with Mark in his arms. And surprisingly, his mom had left.

Jackson sat Mark on the couch.

"I'll be right back."

"Okay.."

Mark stared at his surroundings. They were different from the sort of things Jackson liked. Well he didn't live alone, did he? Nah, he was too young.

The home was nice and had a good smell that Mark liked. Mark didn't like quite a few smells, some made him sick to his stomach.

Jackson came back with an first-aid kit. He sat down next to Mark and Mark moved away so he wasn't touching Jackson.

He couldn't even believe this was happening. It was his dream to be noticed by Jackson. But also embarrassing to be in his home because Jackson witnessed him getting beat up.

"You have to come here if you want me to help."

Mark scooted a little closer and winced. He hated pain. But was used to it.

"This is gonna hurt."

Jackson started rubbing alcohol on Mark's cuts. They hurt like hell. And Mark was trying his best not to cry or move.

Then something yeeted it's way into Mark's hand.
(hMMMMMMMMm i wonder whAT)

It was Jackson's hand. In Mark's. Not a snake. Not a water bottle. Not a dic-

Okay, you get the point.

Jackson's hand.

In Mark's.

I'm done now.

Mark's face was probably a deep red. I mean Jackson, a famous artist, was holding his hand.

Then Jackson lifted Mark's shirt up. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Wh-at?"

"He punched you in the stomach. I have to look there too."

"O-Okay."

Jackson put the medicine on his stomach and it hurt so much worse than the others. He most likely squeezed the life out of Jackson's poor hand.

"Bruh don't throw up on me or something. I don't mess with that shit."

Mark quietly laughed "I won't. Thank you, Jackson."

Then someone burst through the door.

"Jackson?! WERE YOU ABOUT TO HAVE SEX ON MY COUCH???????????"

¸¸·¯·¸¸♪·¯·¸¸

A/N:

So I did continue Kyla's crackhead culture in the chapter. [▪▪]

You're welcome.  

How do you like the story so far?

kyla-BAHAHAH I LOVE THIS AKBDKDND

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 16, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Mystery ≛MarkSon≛जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें