FaceTime Call

Sean sighed. It was now almost 1 am and he was on a FaceTime call with Arin, Serena, Chloe, and Orlando. They were playing a very messed up version of truth or dare and avoiding sleep. Arin had (once again) hinted at Orlando liking Sean. The girls all wheezed but both boys cringed.

Sean knew Arin was joking (or at least hoped she was) but he still didn't like how everyone shipped them. It always made him feel strange and he didn't like it. To make it worse, Orlando was constantly saying stupid shit that could be taken the wrong way.

Sometimes Sean wanted nothing more than to slap- no, stab him.

Sean thought about murder often but kept these thoughts to himself. He didn't want his friends to be that scared of him. Everyone would always joke and say "Oh, Orlando you better run, Sean is gonna kill you!" but none of them knew it was something he actually thought about doing.

"Sean? Sean!"

Sean snapped back to reality at his friend's voice, "Huh? What?"

"Orlando fell asleep on the call again," Serena complained.

Sean couldn't help the smirk that appeared on his face, "Not for long."

(One ear rape later)

"SEAN WHAT THE HELL?!" Orlando screeched, clearly not pleased.

Sean just laughed.

@Seathena you're welcome *cwv*