A gift

Himiko P.O.V 

Sigh* Exams are finally over! Now I'm going to go and sleep for another year! "Hey Himiko!" I turn around and see Angie. "Hey Angie. Where's Tenko?" Angie smiles as we walk around the hall. "Tenko is at practice once more~" Nyeeh. I wanted to give Tenko something. Oh well.

Angie started talk to me about Atua. He is very handsome, not going to lie. Angie left to help someone do something, I wonder what? 

I start to walk down the hallway and see Kokichi leaned on the doorway outside the schools entryway. Nyeeh! I was looking for him! That's weird why am I getting excited to see him? I push that idea out of my head and go towards Kokichi. 

Kokichi is always scaring me so I'm going to scare him! Hehe! I'm ready to pounce on him but he turns his heal to leave and our noses touch. Koichi is bright red and I am too. Nyeeh!! "Uh- Wh-what-were you-" I want to go and hide. "I-I was trying to scary you..." I mumble. 

Kokichi smirks. He lets out a small laugh. I look up and he's smiling. Sigh* Why do I get so flustered when I'm around him? "Here I wanted to give you something for helping me for the exams." I give him a purple bag that has a some snacks and drinks. 

I notice that he's blushing. Has he ever gotten a gift? Ah! That made me red. "Thanks..." Nyeeh? That's the first time he's said thank you. I flick his head. "Hey!" He rubs his forehead. "Where's the Kokichi I know. Your suppose to make fun of me!" I say. He laughs. Then he flicks my forehead twice. 

"Hey I did it once!" I yell. I reach up to flick him and he doges. Nyeeh! "Your going to have to catch me first!!" He starts running. I laugh.

 Don't worry I'll run after you Kokichi and just wait until I catch you!