hurt

Himiko P.O.V

"Why would you do that!?" Kokichi brushed his thumb across his lips. "I-I...I don't know...I couldn't control myself..." "You don't kiss someone out of the blue and expect them to be fine with it." I fight back tears. I don't want to cry. Not right now. I need to show that I'm strong.

"I know...Ugh! If only you knew what I felt! How much I've been holding those feelings back just because I knew you didn't love me!" W-what..? H-how do I respond to that. "No it's still wrong..." I whisper. I whisper it to myself. I can't get my emotions mixed up. 

Kokichi started getting closer to me. "W-what are doing?" I step away from him. "Heh...now you're scared of me...Please..." He grabs my wrists and pulled me to his chest. "Please don't run away..." I try to push away. I can't...

"N-no! I don't care about you! I don't like you!" How could I...not...

"You left me when I need you most! And now you show up two years later! I really wanted to erase that. That's why I spent so much time rebuilding our friendship...but it still hurt." The tears in my eyes all fell. I couldn't control myself anymore.

"I-I hate you!" I shove him away. I take one last glance at him and run out of his house. I could only picture his hurt expression. 

"I'm liar..." 

A/N

So I usually write down whatever I think of, or whatever I think of on pinterest(like see a pic of these two and think of a story), so I have like a 100 of these and I thought of this like five minutes ago and it's sloppy, probably. Also somethings might not make sense but I kind of have a plan sorted out, sort of. So yea.. This is kind of like the second part of Jealousy? I think. Also I think very negatively and find this sooo cringy and I'm sorry for that. *~* (Sorry that I posted late)