Real or dream?

Kokichi P.O.V
Getting detention stinks. I just wanted to have fun pranking the teachers. Party poopers!

I open the classroom to detention and notice that today's there's no one here. I mean it is Friday. There is a red head though.

Hmm maybe I can prank her instead! I sit one seat away from her. She seems to be practicing something with her cards.

The teacher comes in and tells me to do my homework.

Kokichi-umm..it's Friday tech. Oh btw I heard there was a teacher meeting this after noon. I think it's in about... three minutes.

Teacher- oh my! I must get going then! Don't cause trouble! I'm counting on you Himiko.

Hmm.. so that's her name. Himiko. As soon as the teacher leaves I turn around ready to prank her.

She must be a good student if she's listening.

Himiko- Sigh*

She looks miserable. Time to change that!

I get glue out of bag and string and a couple more objects. Himiko turns around great I got her attention.

Kokichi- oh ignore me I'm not doing anything suspicious.

Himiko comes over here.

Himiko- you know you should make her get paint all over her! Here let me help.

Eh? She wants to help?!

Himiko- I'm Himiko by the way. But the teacher already said that so I think you know.

Kokichi- my name is Kaito!

Himiko- nice try but your not Kaito... Your Kokichi. Kaito is actually nicer than you and a bit of an air head

Kokichi- haha I agree!

We started getting to know each other and started making our prank and we kind of goofed off. She got paint over her and I got paint too.

Our plan was about to begin.

The teacher comes through the door which causes the string to move and the string pulls back a paintball gun trigger. The teacher is covered in blue, yellow, green, and purple paint! Me and Himiko start laughing

The teacher goes off to wipe her face because she can't see which makes her hand touch the super glue. Her hands stuck and tries to pull back but the falls on a bucket. She starts to struggle and me and Himiko are howling with laughter.

Teacher- I'm...going... to-
She's starts chasing us. I grab Himiko's hand and start to run outside.

Himiko- Nyeeeeeh!!!!!

And then I... wake up...

What the hell... was that a dream or a lost memory? I stare at my hand. Hmm it would be nice if it were real.