five

Grey walks into a room, hoping that she had accurately guessed which one contained JJ, Penelope, and Alison. Reid's call was all the evidence she needed to arrest Ms. Davis, and there was no use in wasting time.

When she enters, three sets of eyes land on her, confirming that Anne chose the correct room. "Garcia, JJ, you two can be dismissed. I need to talk to Ms. Davis for a few minutes."

Jareau and Penelope immediately know Alison's fate. Sharing a similar expression, they had what one could only call a satisfied grimace. They were content with the fact that the case was over, but it was a little hard to hear that this caring mother had killed her son. The two were quick to leave, though, standing up and each giving Alison some sort of goodbye, then walking out.

Anne sits down across from Ms. Davis, looking at her with a degree of disappointment. "How long have you been on LSD?" she asks, a bland tone to her voice. There was no point in being flamboyant about it, for she already knew everything.

"Excuse me?" the woman questions, though Grey can instantly tell that she was just taken by surprise. Anne certainly wasn't supposed to know about her drug habit.

"You're on LSD, and I'm going to politely ask you to cut the shit." Grey gives a sardonic smile, asking once more, "How long?"

Alison's mouth forms into a hard line and her face begins to turn red. "A year and a half," she snappily answers.

"How often? Once a day, weekly, monthly...?"

She bites her lip, still bothered by the fact that Grey had known. "Twice a week."

"And you like drinking alcohol too, yeah?" Anne asks, though she already has the answer.

Alison gives her a look that confirms the obvious, and seems to question how she had any clue.

A little eager to reveal her source, Anne smirks and says, "I found Miles' father."

The woman's face immediately falls, as she gives Grey a stare of irritation. She didn't seem to enjoy the delivery.

"If you'd like me to summarize, he said you were a crazy underage drinker," she explains, interlacing her fingers and setting her hands on the table. "And as much as I would love to drag this out, I'm going to get to the point. Alcohol combined with LSD causes memory loss."

She continues, "And a terrible psychological state combined with a teenage son that won't stop asking about his father causes other things, doesn't it?"

It takes a moment for Alison to catch on, but when she does, there's instant backlash. "How dare you!" she nearly shouts, a vein beginning to buldge from her neck. "I asked you to help me find my son! How dare you!"

"I did find your son!" Grey shouts back, matching her tone. She bares her teeth as she speaks, pounding her fist on the table. It angered her to see such a clueless murderer. "And you know what, he was buried under a rosebush in your back yard!" It may have served better to stay level-headed, but Anne was tired of being professional.

Alison's anger is soon replaced with grief, taking in what the agent had said and slowly beginning to cry. "I didn't kill him," she sobs, "I didn't kill my baby."

"You tripped on acid and drank until you could barely stand," Grey enunciates, trying to make her understand. "And I'm going to guess that you were mad that Miles asked about his father that night, yeah?"

She keeps going, suggesting, "So then, when your brain lost it's will to have rational thoughts, you killed him. Maybe with a pillow? And you did it slow, too, so that he wouldn't wake up."