The Twisted Fate

In the middle of the Woods eight years later, 2002

The purple guy kept walking with a book in his hands. Then he stopped. He looked around and sniffed the air. "This is perfect, I just need the right materials, and I know where to get them." He said with a sinister chuckle.

Foxy's POV back in the fnaf 2 map near the fnaf 1 location

It's been eight years since my niece was born and her birthday is in three months. It was also eight years since the purple guy threatened me and my family. Ever since me and Element explored the basement in the other location, we were getting prepared for a fight we possibly can't win. But we haven't gotten an attack yet. So we kept going with our lives. I was helping Val hide the presents for Isabelle's birthday. Nothing can go wrong. I went to look for her and I couldn't see her, so I asked my children wherewas she, and they said that they didn't know. I was started to get worried and started to panic. Then I felt a light tap on my shoulder, I looked around and saw no one, then she appeared. A small blue bunny with fox ears, standing there staring with her one red eye and one blue eye. She has short orange hair, and she was up to my stomach. Her name was Isabelle, and she was my niece.

"Don't do that to your uncle ever again, you almost gave me a heart attack." I told her. She just giggled and hugged me. I felt so warm inside to have someone else to protect. She let go and said "I learned how to turn invisible, I'm getting stronger." Yeah you are, I thought to my head. But you would have been stronger if the puppet was here, but she has been missing for 8 years. Finally I told her "keep practicing and you will be even stronger then me." And I flexed my non-existent muscles. We bother laugh and she fan off. I looked for everyone else and once I found everyone, they were asking me where the other four went. "I don't know where they went," I said to everyone. "But I know that they are fine." (Time to break the fourth wall😉, if  you guys don't know the four are, it's Circus Baby, Spring trap, Funtime Freddy, and The Puppet. Now back to the book) I walked to the parts and survive room and found fredbear looking at the pictures from the shrine under the other location. "Hey fredbear, how's it going?"

He looked up and said,"please call me golden Freddy, I rather you call me that." I looked at him with confusion, but I didn't mind. "So, golden Freddy, how's it going?" He looked down at the pictures and shook his head. Then he threw everything off the table. "What's wrong?" I asked. He looked at me and started to calm down. "Sorry about that," Golden Freddy said. "It's just.... Why would my own father wants to kill us? Like.... Does he know that two of the animatronics is his own children?" Then he fell to the ground in a ball of tears. I walked up to him and crouched down to comfort him. "It's okay golden Freddy, we will find out what he is doing and put a stop to it" Then phantom puppet came in and said, " We got an emergency, come now." I was confused but we needed to hear this.

Mangles POV, kids cove

I was worried that there might be another attack coming soon, but it looks like it's nothing for right now. So I was helping my children binding their gifts for Isabelle. The oldest one at the age of 15 is named Madison, with pure white fur and orange eyes, and the youngest one at the age of 13 his name is Liam with red fur and also orange eyes. "I hope nothing happens to this present this time," Said Liam. Okay for some info, all of his presents always falls apart. No matter which birthday it is, it always does. "Don't worry sweetie, it won't this time," I told him.

"Yeah right, you said that seven times in a row for seven years and they always fall apart." Than he ran off. Maddie turned towards me and says" Don't worry I'll cheer him up. " Then she ran after him. I laughed and continued to hide the presents. I really hope nothing happens for the next three months. But of course I have to jinx it for everyone. Phantom puppet came in and said, "come on mangle, I have something to tell everyone." I was now on full panic. What was happening?

The stage

"Hello everyone, and thank you for coming," Said phantom puppet. "This better be important, I was in a middle of a game." Said toy Freddy. Then Freddy smacked him upside his head. Everyone laughex. And once everyone settled down, phantom puppet started to talk. "So we survived a massive attack from our old foes but now allies, Ennards army, but we might have a bigger threat coming by. I know you all heard about the ritual happening under the other location right?" Everyone nodded and stayed quiet. "Well," Phantom puppet continued," We might be getting that threat pretty soon." Then everyone went nuts. Everyone kept saying that their lives can't take it anymore. "Let me explain," Phantom puppet said," I felt a weird force of energy near the house. It felt ancient and evil. So it's going to be either the worse or the easiest fight we are going to have." Then everyone started to argue again.

Then Isabelle appeared right behind him and said " He is telling the truth, I also felt the energy and I don't like it, we need to find new allies to help us win this next war." Then everyone started to cheer. I was proud of her and what she became.

In an unknown location

"Hey where are you, said a mysterious figure. He looked like a bunch of wires all tangled up in a pile with a really withered face of Freddy. His name was molten Freddy. He was looking for his friends that he went In this building eight years ago, but they disappeared. "This is n-n-n-not funny g-g-guys" Then he was jump scared by his close friend scraptrap, with one missing arm a Jimmy neutron looking head, and a bunny suit. Followed by, lefty, which is just a black Freddy, with one eye and a yellow star in the middle of his chest, then finally there was scrap baby with a huge claw are, and roller skates on, a withered body. "W-w-w-where were you g-g-g-guys?" Said molten Freddy.

"I felt something weird in the woods," Said lefty. Then she opened her head and revealed the puppet was in the suit. "We need to go back to the others as soon as possible." Said lefty. Then scrap trap said, "and bring more animatronics with us."

Sorry for the re uploaded version of this chapter.... I had some technical difficulties with.̶̨͚̩̘͚̖̣̰̟̞̤̈́̀̀͊̎̊̒͌̎̿.̴͎͈̬͎̩͕͍̒͆̿̔͑̋̊̑̚.̵̨̢̢̢̞̯͚̘̥̜̅ͅ.̷͇͖͎̭͍̀́̉̆͆́̈͒̿̑̅̈́̃͒.̶̨̡̤̬̮̯̬̘̱̤͖̻̳̰̍̿̔̍̊̒ͅ.̶̧̥͙̈́͋́͌.̶̢̛̙̹͖̪̇̐͆̀ ̶̘̳͉̜̮̤̟̯̟͙̗̺̽̉̽̾̂̈́͑́̋͠͠ͅ   publishing, don't worry I fixed it .̶̨͚̩̘͚̖̣̰̟̞̤̈́̀̀͊̎̊̒͌̎̿.̴͎͈̬͎̩͕͍̒͆̿̔͑̋̊̑̚.̵̨̢̢̢̞̯͚̘̥̜̅ͅ.̷͇͖͎̭͍̀́̉̆͆́̈͒̿̑̅̈́̃͒.̶̨̡̤̬̮̯̬̘̱̤͖̻̳̰̍̿̔̍̊̒ͅ.̶̧̥͙̈́͋́͌.̶̢̛̙̹͖̪̇̐͆̀ ̶̘̳͉̜̮̤̟̯̟͙̗̺̽̉̽̾̂̈́͑́̋͠͠ͅ