Chapter one

Charlies point of view

"Mum,im leaving now. Ill be back Monday,okay?" I tell my mother Karen,kissing her on the cheek and pulling her in for a quick hug.

Me and Leondre were off to a girl Chloes house,where me and him would be staying for the whole weekend,Chloe and her friend Lauren who would also be there had won a competition, 'BAM camp in my garden', i regret agreeing to this now but at the end of the day if it makes Bambinos happy,why the hell not?! It is December 3rd though,Blair says that if snow hits the ground (which the weather man has said will happen tonight but you an never trust the weather on television,now can you?) we have to continue the sleepover for the whole weekend indoors. But Chloes parents said its fine,theyre out for the whole weekend too so we'll have the places to ourself, me and Leondre have never met the girls who well be staying with before but wede spoken on Instagram and Twitter and they did seem like nice girls,obiously Blair had to do background checks to make sure wede be safe an the girls werent sychopaths,which sounds about right,the background checks came back clear so... Leondres mum Victorias beeping outside for be now.

A/N- Guys! Can you please vote and comment/message me ideas? Ill try and do the fanfiction in all different points of views and add more of the Alphadog family into it,such as Harvey,Overload,Blair,Dan etc.. Thanks for reading🌎 -Chloe x