Chapter four

Leondres point of view

"Dibs" charlie whispers to me across the room.

"What?" I whisper back,i hope he doesnt mean dibs on Chloe. Shes goregous.

"Chloe" he smirks a little.

"No" i mutter.

"Whats that,Leondre?" He whispers back to me.

"Shes my age. I like her" i look at him upset.

"Im sure Lauren will be your age,youll like her"

"I wont, and she isnt MY age,Chloe said on twitter that lauren was nearly 16, which is your age" i mumble.

Charlie sighs. "Sorry mate. I do like chloe,i need to get to know her better, if you still really like her after then ill stop,okay?" He looks at me concerned.

Charlies like an older brother to me aswell as a best friend.

"Thanks mate" and at that the door knocks. It must be Lauren. God,i hope Charlie change his mind about chloe and moves on to her,he probably wont. Hes stubborn like that.

Chloe walks back in with 3 mugs,nutella hot chocolate yum!

"Charlie,can you get the door? Thatll be Lauren, shes a charlie girl" she winks at charlie and then grins at me.

"Yeah,sure" charlie says quietly and walks out of the room and goes to the door.

I rush up,of the sofa and grab two of the mugs from chloes hand,he looks like shes struggling,bless her. God she perfect.

"Thanks" she smiles at me.

"So.. Are you a leondre girl then?" I ask her,putting the drinks on the table and sitting back on the sofa,this time leaving space for Chloe to sit down next to ME.

She blushes before answering. "Yes,i am!" She giggles.

Shes so beautiful. Her smile,her giggle. Everything about her i love. Wait,LOVE?! No,i cant love her. I dont even know her, i cant love her. Not yet. Im only 14,shes only 14, we dont even know what love is. I know now what my dad meant when he explained love at firsts sight to me.

"Aw, thats cute! Come sit down" i say,patting the seat next to me.

She smiles again and does just that,then were in conversation, she asks lots of questions about me and i ask lots of questions about her. I like her more every single second she speaks.