Chapter 2

It was a whole new day and after what happened yesterday to Jarvis, the cat shifters didn't really bothered him which was a relief to the dog shifter. He was in the kitchen, sitting at the island while eating a bowl of strawberry yogurt along with some granola bar crumbs as a topping. He stared at his mobile device that Theodore gave him when he first came in their house and doesn't know how to use it due to living on the streets for 2 years. Even when he was living in the house where he was born and grew up in, he wasn't given any modern day technology devices.

He tap on the phone and thought it was broken before he pressed on a button that lit up the screen. "Oh, that's weird.." He squinted at the screen and it just showed the time and date.

Then all 5 cat shifters entered the kitchen without making a sound and watched Jarvis. Theodore approached him and looked over his shoulder, seeing what he was eating. "Can I have some?" He asked and Jarvis jumped in his seat, almost knocking his bowl down. He looked up at the cat and frowned, "Don't scare me like that.." He took the bowl and got off the chair.

"Like..don't you guys eat tuna?" Jarvis stuffed some yogurt into his mouth, he didn't wanted to share. Jamison rolled his eyes at his question and went over to the cabinets to pull out some cereal, as much as he wanted to insult the dog shifter -︎ he couldn't because of how intimidating Theodore is.

The muscular male narrowed his eyes, "You're saying that because we're cats." He walked to the refrigerator and took out a gallon of milk. He looked at the cereal brand that Jamison picked out and shook his head, "I don't like Reese's Puffs, get Coco Puffs." He took the box and gave it to him. "Why can't we just eat the cereals that we like?" Jamison pouted when Theodore asked for Coco Puffs.

Theodore gave him a look, "I don't want anyone opening all of the boxes," He crossed his arms before continuing. "One box and that's it so if I see two or more boxes opened, then you won't have cereal again." He tapped the island, "Now please sit, all of you." He even eyed Jarvis who hadn't finished his bowl yet, meaning him as well.

"Well, can't we just make some breakfast? Eggs, bacon, and french toast?" Klavier spoke, his tail wrapped around his waist. Theodore didn't respond as he grabbed bowls for them and poured Coco Puffs in it then the milk. He gave the cats their bowls and put the milk away. All of them were tall compare to Jarvis in human form so he had sat in the middle, which was a mistake as they would stare at him every now and then while they ate. Klavier raised his hand up to touch the Chow Chow's fluffly ears when Theodore cleared his throat, glaring at the other cat shifter.

"Well, we're going to a club later on. Would you like to join us, Jarivs?" Theodore smiled. He finished his cereal and went to the sink to wash it out. Jarvis nearly choked when he mentioned about a club, "It's still early but I don't want to go so you guys can go without me." He had eaten all of his yogurt and got off his seat when Theodore nodded in agreement. "You know, you're absolutely right. Sorry, my head is all over the place." He laughed afterwards and Jarvis smiled, realizing how he's so kind to him.

Jarvis let out a shaky breath and looked at the Maine Coon into his eyes, kind of nervous to speak to him but he managed to say a few words. "You can still go if you want to. Don't let me stop you from going." He took his bowl over to the sink and washed it out. Apollo smirked, "Adorable." He then shifted and walked towards him, rubbing his head against his leg. Jarvis look down at him and stood there, not knowing what to do but to pet the cat. "Aw, you're so cute." He commented and bend down to his level, running his hand over his soft cream colored fur.

Apollo let out a purr, "You know what else will be soft?" He had a hint of mischief in his eyes. "You in our bed.." Jarvis tilted his head, not really knowing what he meant by that but he ignored it. He hadn't noticed that the other males had shifted into their cat form except Theodore and watching the cat shifters, rubbing their scent all over him. Jarvis giggled, "Aww.." He cooed. Since he was occupied by the shifters. "I think that's enough. Let Jarvis breathe." He said and they listened, however they were a bit upset because Theodore told them to stop.

Jarvis blushed at the attention he was getting from the cats. "Oh, I don't mind it that much.." He told, nobody has never done that before to him. Klavier jumped on him, Jarvis catching him in the process, and meow, giving him a few licks on his nose. When Jarvis came in their home, they wanted him as their lover too -︎ even though he was a dog shifter. However they noticed that he failed to knowledge that, though they refuse to give up.

"Jarvis, we love you. Ever since we saw you out there in those streets, we wanted to take care of you and give you some much affection." Theodore said as he moved away and grabbed the rest of the cats.

"We want you as apart of our relationship."

[ Edited on October 15 2021]