Chapter 5

The whole room was silent and the cat shifters didn't seem too happy about the invitation, Jarvis wanted to know what was going on but he figured it was best that he didn't interfere. "Do I have to go too? I really hope not because of that Angela lady and the-" Theodore cleared his throat and wave his hand away at the question.

"No, you will not go and that's a good thing." The muscular male ran his hand down his face and turned to Klavier, "Take him to his room." He whispered into his ear. Klavier nodded and gently grabbed Jarvis by his arm, pulling him off the bed and exiting out of the room.

"Why is he inviting us again?" Kyong asked, annoyance set on his face. This wasn't the first time that they get randomly invited to have dinner with Eadric. Apollo snickered, "Why are you complaining? We all know that you love sexy Eadric because you dreamt of him destroying you!" The rest of the cat shifters burst into laughter except Theodore gave the Nebelung cat shifter a hard look while Kyong hissed at Apollo. "That's not true, you're always trying to get me in trouble!" He exclaimed, scratching at Apollo.

Jamison shook his head, "Idiots.." He yawned and plopped onto their bed - arching his back as his white fluffy tail was in the air. Apollo avoided Kyong and jumped onto Jamison's back, softly nibbling on his ear. Theodore pushed Kyong onto the bed, "Even if you didn't dream of Eadric, I don't want you to ever think about him but me - you're my bitch." His eyes glowed gold then he began to undress himself.

Klavier than returned to his lovers who were making passionate affection with each other without him. He pouted and soon joined them, he couldn't possibly be left out.

------------

Jarvis groaned as he heard moans and typical stuff you hear when people have sex with each other. He didn't understand why they did it when he was around, it was either that they were doing on purpose or knew he could hear them nevertheless did they care. He'll be thankful once they left for their dinner so he can be alone in the house. To kill some time, Jarvis read books, play board games, and slept.

Eventually it was time for the cat shifters to get ready for the dinner with the mixed shifter, Jarvis was watching TV when Theodore came into his room, not knocking at all.

"We will come back at around 3 AM in the morning so don't do anything that you're not suppose to do like eating up the food." He then left without waiting a response.

Jarvis blew raspberries at Theodore when he left, that was exactly he was planning on doing. At least he can eat all of his strawberry yogurt. He has all this time to himself, he jumped up once he heard the front door closed. Jarvis left his room, it wasn't like they forced him to stay in his room - he didn't wanted to walk upon something he didn't wanted to see.

He walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, taking all of the containers of strawberry yogurt. He savor the taste of cold fresh yogurt. It was like heaven.

For the next few minutes, Jarvis dance, ran around, played, and ate. It was only 10 PM and it was time for him to rest, he fell asleep on the floor of the living while in his dog form.

--------

At Eadric's house, the 5 cat shifters ate in silence at the dinner table. Eadric was too busy with staring at Theodore and his lips. The rest of them kept glancing at each other while Theodore avoided eye contact with Eadric. The mixed shifter finished eating and tapped his plate with a fork to get their attention.

"I bet you're wondering why I invited you for dinner."

"To steal diamonds, sapphires, gold from a place that is highly secured and use us like puppets." Theodore stated, taking a bite out of his meatball. Apollo laughed and slurp some of his noodles, "Yeah, why can't you do it yourself?" He asked and playfully twirling his silverware in his hand.

Eadric growled and slammed his hand onto the table, his eyes glowing bright - his black panther was angered. "You guys have smart mouths and are brave for talking to me like that." He got up, going over to Theodore and glared at him. "Just because you're a mixed shifter doesn't mean we have to be scared of you like everyone else is." Kyong, giving the mixed shifter a nasty look. Eadric ignored the other cat shifter even though he wanted to say something.

"If we do it right and professionally, we won't have any problems."

Theodore looked up at him and was irritated, tapping his foot on the ground. "I want to have a peaceful dinner with you all. We can all get money out of this." Eadric grinned, touched Theodore's chin - lifting it up. "The four of you in my office, now." He demanded and watched as they get up from their seats.

"Why are you still trying to get me back? Why can't you find someone else like Angela?" Theodore asked him. The cat shifter was tired of him by now.  "Do I even have to explain myself? You gave me something that nobody else had given me and that was actual love." The mixed shifter replied, leaning forward to give him a kiss but Theodore moved his head away from him.

"I will never get with Angela. What kind of question is that? I'm only into the guys and you know that."

Theodore shrugged and got up from his seat. "When we were together last time, you were bisexual but I guess not anymore." He then went over to the office with the others.

[ Last edited; October 15 2021]