Year 2410

*the 4 years of pure training has happened*

Velocity: YOOOOO VIZZY VIZ VIZ TODAY IS THE DAYYYYY!

Viz: Yeah yeah yeah I know.

Kai: Yall ready to take over?

Trex: I been ready for FOUR YEARS!!!-- Wait, since we gonna take over are we going to be like the bad guys?

Viz: Well technically no because they are bandits but I'm sure there is going to be a lot of death.

Trex: Are we good then?

Viz: Does it matter?

Trex: No not really I guess. So who are we taking out first?

Viz: We have to go to Civitas Caelum and register first.

Trex: I know I know but after that, who are we taking down first????

Viz: Ok ok I did research on the three gangs. The weakest of the three is the nomads they are just a ragtag group of bandits but they are controlled by the Merk-cel family. At the top is the oldest sister, Fate, she's able to control giant desert lizards one is venomous the other can paralyze you and they're both really fast plus fighting you too. Then there are her two younger twin brothers, Gecko and Iguana, they don't fight as much but they are like the animals as their name suggests gecko fights like a gecko and iguana fight like an iguana.

Kai: I'm sooo ready. Let's go!

Velocity: So who's going to be the team leader?

Viz: Me. Who else?

Velocity: Why?

Viz: Does it matter?

Velocity: No.

Viz: Ok then. We'll get to the Civitas Caelum. It will take seven days by carriage but two if we fly!

Kai: Hahaha how you know Viz?

Viz: I know because I've seen you hovering but you can't move but with my darkness, I can create wings but I can't fly too high but if you make us lighter with your ring I will be able to move us,  I'll just grab yall with my dark ropes and we can fly!

*as the group use their new team ability to traverse the lands what else they have up their sleeves?*

*Two days later, location Civitas Caelum*

Trex: This place is crazy!!!!

Viz: Let's head to the guildhall to register.

Kai: Hey it's over there.

Velocity: I'm loving this place very nice

Guildhall Receptionist: Hello I see new faces what can I do for you all today

Viz: We would like to register as a mercenary group.

Receptionist: That will be 20 Shellets please

Viz: Here you go.

Receptionist: Are you the leader?

Viz: Yes.

Receptionest: Place your hands on this orb I have to get your stats

             *Orb Reading*
Name- Viz Don Dead
Age-20
Intelligence-10+
Agility-10+
Strength-8
Speed-10+
Stamina-9
Will power-10+
Ability- .........
Rank-BLACK

Name-Vince Caccamo (Velocity)
Age-20
Intelligence-5
Agility- 10+
Strength-10+
Speed-10+
Stamina-10+
Will power-9
Ability-none
Rank-Black

Name-Kai Akihiko
Age-19
Intelligence-9
Agility-9
Strength-9
Speed-9
Stamina-10+
Will power- 10+
Ability-none
Rank-Black

Name-Trex Gamma
Age-16
Intelligence-6
Agility-4
Strength-6
Speed-6
Stamina-6
Will power-10+
Ability-Game World
Rank-Red

*Rankings go from white (weakest), green, yellow, blue, red, black(strongest)*
               *****
Receptionist: You three are monsters! And you guys have never been adventures before?
You three are at the highest rank, and you Trex, are at the 2nd highest! Well, here's your guild IDS. Over there is the quest and I'm here if you need anything!

Viz: Ah yes how much for the heads of the 3 gang leaders?

Receptionist: ..... uh umm I believe each are wanted for a 100 thousand Shellets to over 1.5 million Shellets.

Viz: I need the wanted posters for the nomads

Receptionist: Ok here you are.

       *Wanted Posters*

Name-Fate
Bounty-500thousand shellets

Name-Gecko
Bounty-100thousand shellets

Name-Iguana
Bounty-100thousand shellets
                     *****
Viz: Thanks! We will be back in a week for the reward. Velocity take Trex to get armor and weapons, here are some shellets. Kai come with me, I read in a book that there's another devil ring here in the city's maze!

Kai: REALLY!

Viz: Velocity we will meet back here at sundown, see yall later.

Velocity: Alright I'm getting new gauntlets and Trex needs a new arm, his old one is outdated
   *Trex lost his arm as a baby so he now has a robotic arm*

Trex: It's about time I want one that shoots this time!

Viz:KAI YOU READY?

Kai: I was born ready!

Viz: Haha like it.

*as the group split up it seems they have now found their path to power now we wait and see if the world is ready to be flipped on its head *