Chan Smut

You've just come home from a boring day at work.
"Chan? Chan I'm here!" you yell from downstairs. No response. You decide to head upstairs to shower, and then maybe relax.
You open the door to you and Chan's shared bedroom only to find him playing his game on his xbox.
Wasn't the xbox in the living room? Why did he move it all the way upstairs?
You thought. But that wasn't really of your concern right now. You wondered why he didn't respond to you when you first arrived.
He has his headset on, but you think he still could have heard you yell from downstairs.
"Chan!" you say trying to get his attention.
"Yes Babygirl? Oh, your home" he said.
"Never mind. I'm going to take a shower"
"Y/N-" he tried to call you before you went into the bathroom and slightly slammed the door.
You ran the shower water and waited a bit for the water to get hot. Once the water was warm you got into the shower.
                       ~Time Skip~
You got out of the shower, brushed your hair and put on one of Chan's big hoodies with nothing underneath.
You walked out of the room, to find Chan still playing his game. Normally you'd be even more annoyed at this, but all u wanted to do was sit on his lap and cuddle
honestly.
So you tapped Chan. He paused the game and softly said "Yes Y/N?"
"Can i.." you said kind of embarrassed,
"Sit here..?" you pointed to his lap.
He looked kind of surprised but still managed to answer your question
"Y-yea of course"
You walked over to the edge of the bed where he was sitting and sat on his lap facing him. Once you sat down you buried your face in the crook of his neck, smelling his soft cologne.
Chan didn't know that you didn't have any underwear on until you sat down and felt the warmth of your core through his sweatpants.
He blushed thinking about it.
"Are you comfortable babygirl?"
you loved when he call you that.
"Yea~" you said. It almost sounded like a moan. Chan replied "Alright Babe." and continued playing his game.
Since your pretty small, you didn't really get in the way of his view of the game, so he could play regularly.
Out of the blue you started laying butterfly kisses on Chan's neck, sucking on the skin every now and then.
"Y/N, baby, I'm.. playing"
But you continued your actions.
As you were doing this you heard him letting out soft whimpers and moans.
You loved his noises. You decided to move down to his collarbone which was his sweet spot. He jerked up a bit and he let out a moan a bit louder than the other ones. Chan paused the game.
When Chan jerked his hips his crotch pushed up against your pussy causing you to whimper. You wanted more so you grinded against his crotch. You moaned his name
"Chan~"
Chan's had enough teasing from you and flipped you over onto the bed, so he was hovering over you.
you knew what he was about to do
"Chan please~" you moaned
"Not yet babygirl, you know I like to tease you" he said.
He lifted you up and stripped his hoodie from your body and laid you back down.
He went down to kiss your neck.
"Your so beautiful princess" he said.
You were whimpering and squirming.
"You sound so pretty too" he said as he moved down to tease your boobs.
He licked his finger and played with one boob while slowly sucking the other. Your hands were in his hair.
You arched your back and moaned.
"Please Chan~ ahh~"
You begged.
"Be patient princess"
he said moving down licking your stomach.
He then moved down to your inner thighs slowly kissing them. You slightly gripped his hair and tried to guide him to your pussy, which was dripping by now.
"No, no baby" he said grabbing your hands and holding them against your sides.
You whined.
He finally got to your pussy.
He only softly kissed it.
"Ah, your so wet baby~. So wet for me"
You moaned wanting him to eat you out already.
Chan finally started eating you out
"Ahh, Chan~ ahh" you moaned.
"Yeah princess, u like it?"
"Mmhm~ Ahh"
He continued eating you out, and you were squirming and moaning loudly.
"Ahh Chan!! I'm cumming~" you moaned almost yelling. You came, and Chan made sure he licked up every drop of your sweet cum. But he didn't stop eating you out.
"Chan? W-wha-"
"I'm not done babygirl" he said sucking your clit. By now you were practically crying, because you were still sensitive from when you just came.
"Come on baby, squirt for me" Chan said. This wasn't the first time Chan overstimulated you, he knew that when he does, you squirt and thats what he wanted.
"Ahhh~ Chan~" you moaned as you finally squirted. A tear rolled down your cheek.
You had squirted a lot more than last time.
Chan came back up to your face, "Good job baby, you did so good for me" he said wiping your tears away.