Seungmin and Hyunjin

It was early morning, about 9:00 am Seungmin and Hyunjin are the only members home, the others went clothing shopping. But since Seungmin and Hyunjin went shopping together the day before, so they didnt have to today.
Hyunjin was laying down on his bed, watching youtube, in him and Seungmin's shared dorm room. Seungmin was laying down as well, playing on his phone.
Then Seungie got bored and decided to do something else. Seungmin stood up and said
"Hyunjin hyung, im taking a shower"
"Okay." Hyunjin said still looking at his phone. He hadn't talk to Seungmin much that day either.
Seungmin decided to tease Hyunjin a little bit. He began to sexily strip his clothes, swaying his body left and right.
Now this, caught Hyunjin's attention and made him a little horny. Seungmin was stripping so slowly.
When Seungie was finished taking his clothes off, he ran out of the room and into the bathroom.
Hyunjin couldn't believe Seungmin dared to tease him like that. Hyunjin would have to punish Seungmin later.
                       ~Time Skip~
Seungmin got out of the shower and went down to the kitchen to eat. Seungmin didn't see anyone there. He went over to the refrigerator to get some food. He brought the food over to the counter but before he knew it, Hyunjin came behind him, pulls his pants down and bent him over the counter.
"Wh-wha? Hyung??" Seungmin said.
Hyunjin spanked his butt once, Seungmin whimpered.
"Why did you think you could tease me?"
Hyunjin spanked him once more, Seungmin moaned this time.
"Since you want to be bad.."
*spank*
"You get-"
*spank*
"Punished"
10 spanks later Seungmin was crying, he was regretting what he did.
Hyunjin lift Seungie up and kissed him, Seungmin buried his face in Hyunjin's neck still whimpering and crying.
"I'm not done with you, yet" said Hyunjin
"You'll drink water all day, and your not allowed to used the bathroom until i say so"
Seungmin didnt like this punishment..
But he had to do it.
                        ~Time Skip~
Seungie had drank 9 cups of water and really had to go. Hyunjin was shadowing him all day making sure he wouldn't go to the bathroom, they were sitting on the couch
"Hyung, pleasee~ i have to go"
it almost sounded like he was moaning.
Instead of letting Seungmin go to the bathroom Hyunjin picked Seungie up and carried him to their dorm room. 
"Hyung~" Seungmin whined as he was being carried up stairs.
They got to the dorm room, Hyunjin put Seungmin down near the bed and said,
"Lay down, baby"
"But Hyun-" debated Seungmin.
"Listen to me baby~"
Seungmin did as he was told. He only had on a t-shirt and sweatpants on.
"Open your legs baby" Hyunjin said.
"But Hyung i might p-pee" Seungmin said covering his face in embarrassment.
Hyunjin ignored Seungmin and spread Seungie's legs. He placed his body between them and kissed the younger's neck.
Seungie was moaning in pleasure but also whimpering because he really had to pee. Hyunjin got up to remove Seungmin and His shirts. And kissed down Seungie's stomach.
"Ahh~ Hyung, you shouldn't"
Hyunjin ignored his pathetic cries and continued his actions.
Moving down to Seungmin's sweatpants and boxers all together, he removed them and kissed Seungmin's small, erect cock. Hyunjin stopped.
"Oh, One more thing Seungie~"
"What is it Hyung?"
"You can't cum"
Seungmin whined hearing Hyunjin say this. He already had to pee and he knew he was going to fail.
Hyunjin kissed Seungmin's cock softly then took him into his mouth at once.
"Ahh~ H-Hyung really i-i dont think i'll last!"
Seungmin moaned.
"You have to hold it in baby" Hyunjin said still sucking Seungmin off. Hyunjin wanted to push Seungmin over the edge. He started fingering his pretty hole while sucking him off.
"Hyung I'm so close~ Ahh" cried Seungie as he was struggling not to cum or pee.
Hyunjin stopped.
"Not yet baby. I still have to fuck you. Yea?"
"Ye-Yes Hyung.."
Hyunjin flipped Seungmin over, so he was on all fours. Hyunjin smoothly slid into Seungie since his hole was already wet. He fucked Seungmin at a very fast pace.
Seungmin was moaning loudly, almost screaming.
"AHH~ Hyung!! Hyung, slow down~ nngh~"
"Baby, you sound amazing. Keep making your pretty noises for me babe" Hyunjin told the younger as he went down to play with Seungie's nipples. Soon after, Hyunjin told baby Seungmin he could cum.
"Cum for me baby~"
"AHHHH Hyung!!! Nnngh~"
Seungmin cried out as he started cumming and peeing on the bed. Seungmin was trembling so hard. He cried in pleasure, being able to pee and cum at the same time.
Hyunjin gave Seungie time to catch his breath before praising his baby.
"Seungie you did a great job. You did so good babe." Hyunjin said hugging Seungmin from behind, cock still inside of him.
"Ah ah- thank you Hyung" Seungmin said with a smile on his face.