dAy 5!

it was 3 am. max woke up to David yanking him out of bed and opening his window and dashing out it in such a rush that max was awake in a instant. "David-" David covered max's mouth.

"shh." he whispered. not stopping but keeping at a steadt pace. max looked at the house getting farther and farther away. then David quickly jumped into a bush to hide. "be very very quiet ok?" David whispered.

max heard running footsteps towards them. in the dark it was hard to see but by his white clothing it wasnt hard to tell it was Daniel. max freaked out but didnt move or say a word.

he had many questions. but he couldnt ask them now. Daniel was looking in the bush next to theirs. and soon. max was staring into blu eyes. David wasted no time in picking up max and running away as fast as he possiblely could.

Daniel wasnt fare behind. it was then max realized he was holding a knife. max started to put the puzzle together but still didnt completely understand.

they ran for a while. they where both getting tired as both of there pace was slowing little by little. they came to a river. everything seemed to go so fast from there.

there were some main events that max could remember.

David throwing max in the river.

max seeing David throw a log into the water for max to grab on to.

David giving max a sad wave and turning to Daniel.

David giving Daniel a hug.

max fading out of view and everything getting blury.

max seeing David fall to the ground from far away before everything went black.

(sorry for short chapter!)