⚠️Beautiful⚠️

A/N: To recap: ⚠️=smut
-Andy⚡️

⚡️⚡️⚡️
Chapter 7
✨3rdpovHarry&Draco✨
Kissing Draco Malfoy reminded him of riding a broomstick. Scary at first and exhilarating, to the the point where he thought he might be sick, like a 100 meter nose dive in pursuit of the golden snitch, but also spectacularly and mindbogglingly extraordinary, like the feeling of the sun on his skin and the wind in his hair, flying high above the grounds of Hogwarts. Nearly indescribable, he mused. Their lips molded together perfectly, like they'd done it countless times before. Draco's left hand was laced in Harry's disorderly hair, his fingers pulling on the roots, causing Harry to let out an small involuntary noise deep in his throat.

When their lips broke apart Harry was a blushing, flustered mess. The affect Draco had on him was impossible to deny. Harry let out an admittedly embarrassing squeak as in one fluid motion Draco flipped their positions.  He was no longer being semi-pinned to the pillow strewn ground, instead he wound up straddling Draco's lap. He blushed a shade darker if that was possible, not meeting Draco's hot gaze.

"Look at me." Draco said, his voice was low and gravely. Harry's bright eyes timidly met Draco's blazing silver ones. Draco's raised his hand up to caress Harry's cheek softly causing an involuntary shiver of pleasure to make it's way down his spine. "You're beautiful, you know that right?"

Harry couldn't help the little nervous laugh that escaped him, he felt exposed with the way Draco's eyes pierced into him intently, as though the other boy could see straight into his thoughts. He didn't quite know how to receive the compliment. He knew he wasn't unattractive of course, but he'd never seen himself as anything close to beautiful. He shook his head shyly. Draco's hands trailed down Harry's body, as though he was memorizing the way it felt to touch each inch of him. They came to rest on Harry's hips, his thumbs tracing little circles against the exposed skin of his protruding hip bones.

Harry's eyes fluttered closed in pure ecstasy as Draco pushed his hips down, causing friction between their clothed groins while simultaneously bucking his hips up. He continued grinding Harry's body against his own for several minutes, reveling in the small moans that escaped Harry's parted lips. After a while Draco's impatience won out and once again he flipped their positions, so that Harry was beneath him, flushed and utterly wrecked already.

Harry let out a string of incoherent words that sounded a lot like 'Draco please'. Draco chuckled lowly and stopped grinding against the other boy, enjoying the way Harry body instinctually bucked his almost painfully hard cock to meet Draco's, desperate for any kind of friction. The teasing only escalated when Draco took hold of Harry's hips, pushing them down against the floor, forcing him to be still.

"Mmm" Harry wined brokenly, cheeks hot with embarrassment and arousal.

"What do you want?" Draco asked in a teasing tone, but there was a hint of seriousness beneath. Draco leaned down and kissed his jaw, before letting his lips trail down Harry's neck. One of his hands was still forcing Harry's lower body to be still, his grip was slightly painful, and would surely leave bruises shaped like the imprint of his fingers, but Harry found that he didn't mind being manhandled a bit. The other hand was exploring underneath Harry's shirt, his thumb and forefinger twisting his sensitive nipple, while he continued kissing and sucking purple bruises on Harry's neck.

"Hmm?" Draco murmured against Harry's skin.

"You!" Harry moaned out softly. "Please I want you."

And that was all the confirmation Draco need to hear before detaching his lips from Harry's neck and instead trailing kisses down his exposed naval. Draco's Hands were shaking with desire, making the job of undressing Harry slightly more difficult. When he was finished, Harry was beneath him, stark naked, using his arms shielding his stomach and groin out of insecurity. With all of the gentleness Draco could manage, he brushed Harry's arms aside.