Two Souls in a Moment of Time

Jungkook gently set Jimin down and smiled at the younger as he gawked at the big screen and rows of sofas. Jungkook walked up to the front and grabbed one of the remotes and turned the TV on. He then walked over to the couch and pressed a button on its side that made it flatten out.

Jimin blushed as he watched him before he walked over and crawled onto the sofa. Jungkook looked down at him and smiled. "You okay baby?" Jungkook asked. Jimin nodded and sat on his knees in front of Jungkook, looking up at him with big doe-like eyes.

Jungkook gulped before he showed Jimin how to use the remote. "You go ahead and pick a movie, I'm gonna go get you some pillows and a blanket." Jimin nodded and watched as the elder walked away. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and pouted as he pulled up the movies and flipped through them. "I wanted a kiss..." Jimin grumbled to himself before he picked a movie.

Jungkook walked back in and set the pillows and blankets down before he handed Jimin a pair of pajamas. Jimin stood up and pulled his shirt off. Jungkook looked up at the screen, but found it difficult to keep his eyes on it. "Um.. what... what did you choose?" Jungkook asked as he watched Jimin intensely as he changed.

Jimin was buttoning up his shirt as he answered. "Pretty Woman... its one of my mom's favorites plus... it kinda seemed appropriate." Jimin said with a chuckle. Jungkook blushed and opened and closed his mouth. "Touché." He said before he laid out one of the blankets and set the pillows up. Jimin laid down and smiled up at Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled back before he took his shoes off and climbed in next to Jimin, laying a tad bit higher than him. He placed the blanket over them as he spooned the younger. Jimin blushed as he felt Jungkook's strong arms wrap around his waist. Jimin gulped as he tried to focus on the movie but he squeezed his eyes shut as he was being engulfed in Jungkook's alluring scent.

Jimin bit his bottom lip before he turned around in Jungkook's arms, being met with the elder's chin. Jimin looked up at his lips before he reached up and gently traced them with his finger tips. He blushed as Jungkook parted them a bit, lightly licking his finger tips with the tip of his tongue. Jimin gently moved his fingers across his cheek down to his jawline as he eyed the elder's lips lovingly and lustfully.

Jimin gently held one of Jungkook's hands with his other hand. Jimin softly nudged his nose against Jungkook's in an attempt to get their lips closer. Jungkook placed his other hand over Jimin's that was hold his other hand as Jimin softly pecked his lips. Jimin kept giving him slow, soft, pecks until Jungkook began to kiss him a bit harder going from pecks to full kisses. Jimin tried to make it heated quickly but the elder pulled away. "Let me lead baby." Jungkook whispered before he kissed Jimin's cheek. Jimin blushed and nodded a bit and watched with curious eyes as the elder kissed him.

This kiss was longer and more passionate than the previous kisses. Jimin tilted his head slightly as the elder slowly and gently worked his lips apart enough so that he could slide his tongue inside. Jimin moaned a bit as the elder's tongue gently explored his tongue and the rest of his warm cavern. Jungkook slowly moved his hand up to cup Jimin's jaw as he tilted his head a bit. Jimin felt more amazing than he had in along time. Part of him wanted to believe that this was all a dream, that there was no way he was actually laying here in Jungkook's childhood home where he was making out with said man in his in-home movie theater.

But the way Jungkook's tongue skillfully worked around Jimin's brought him back to reality every time he'd moan out. Jimin felt like he couldn't breathe, but that could be due to the fact that he wasn't use to making out with so many feelings involved. It was a lot for the young boy, so he slowly pulled away and breathed heavily as he looked down at Jungkook's chest. Jimin blushed as Jungkook gently raised his chin to look into his eyes. "Are you okay, beautiful?" Jungkook asked sweetly and softly.

Jimin made a small noise like a midrange squeak. Jimin gently licked his lips, still tasting the elder on them which only made him crave Jungkook more. He gently gripped Jungkook's shirt and brushed their lips against one another's. "I... I need more, Jungkook..." Jimin whispered, his sweet, warm breath hitting Jungkook's lips causing him to involuntary lick them. Jungkook looked the younger's face over and gently brushed his hair back. "You should get some rest baby... I'll be back up later." Jungkook whispered before he kissed Jimin's lips softly before he kissed his forehead lightly.

Jimin watched as Jungkook got up and blushed as he looked back at him. "Enjoy your movie baby." Jungkook whispered with a beautiful bunny smile as Jimin had finally figured out in his head how to describe Jungkook's smile. Jimin wanted to protest the elder and pull him back into bed but he was truly exhausted. "Mm'kay baby. I love you." Jimin whispered. Jungkook bit his bottom lip shyly. "I love you too, Jiminie." Jungkook whispered before he left the room, going back down to his friends who had now mixed alcohol into their conversation.

"Do we really think it's wise to let Kookie do this? What if he can't act? What if he sees the way they treat Jimin and he snaps?!" Namjoon asked before he took another drink of his beer. Taehyung sighed and nodded. "True... as the actor out of us-" "Hey! I can act too!" Seokjin said with a pout as he gently shook his beer bottle at the younger. Taehyung sighed and rolled his eyes. "Okay the one that can act out of the four of us who are in on this rescue, happy?" Taehyung asked him with a bit of sass. Seokjin pouted more and crossed his arms over his chest. "No! Because I am in on it! I wanna help!" Taehyung groaned loudly. "Hyung! Just let me go-"

Jungkook decided that this was a good time to step in. "No." He said as he walked up to them all, they all turned and stared at him. "I have to do it. Jimin is my boyfri-... uhh.. I mean my... well...he's... he's m-my responsibility!" Jungkook said with a light blush on his face. The others tried not to laugh as they all nodded to make the youngest feel better.

Namjoon sighed softly. "Kook, you're in too deep. If one of those men touch Jimin, kiss on him, hell... LOOK at him, you will lose your shit." Jungkook pouted as Hoseok, Taehyung, and Seokjin nodded in agreement. Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Taehyung can't go in as the buyer! He's gotta be one of the buyer's boys since he can control his emotions well. I really don't think anyone would believe you as the buyer, no offense hyung." Jungkook said. Taehyung pouted. "Why not?! I could keep a straight face!" He exclaimed. "Y-you're j-j-just too sex-sexy, T-Tae." Hoseok said.

Taehyung blushed and kept quiet as he bit down the smile that tried to make his way onto his lips. Hoseok looked around at his new friends. "I-I c-can't b-because of my st-st-stutter and my unyiel-yielding h-habit of only speak-speaking the t-truth." Namjoon sighed. "I'm already the driver-slash-body guard." Seokjin smiled. "That just leaves me! I can do it."

Jungkook studied the eldest before he walked up to him. "Could you seriously keep a straight face hearing this disgusting men abusing little boys? One hundred percent with a straight face?" Seokjin pouted and sighed as he leaned against his boyfriend. "No... it would make me cry..." They all groaned. Jungkook shrugged. "It has to be me guys."

They all turned and watched as Yoongi walked in and looked at Jungkook. He gulped. "Uh... Kook, could you just watch me sign this? It says I need a witness." Yoongi asked timidly. He furrowed his eyebrows as he noticed everyone's attention was on him, except the boy whom Taehyung had called baby. They all had their eyebrows slightly raised. ".... What?" He asked before he watched them all look at each other and collectively said one word.

"Yoongi."