Longing

"What?"

Yoongi looked between each boy searching for an answer. Jungkook, Seokjin, and Namjoon all looked at Taehyung. "Are you okay with that?" Namjoon asked. Taehyung sighed and rolled his eyes. He glanced at Yoongi and sighed. "He could do it... but the question is, would he want to?"

They all looked back at Yoongi who in turn huffed out and slammed the documents and pen down on the table. "Jungkook, watch me sign this fucking thing so I can leave." Yoongi grumbled as he leaned on the counter and picked up the pen, upset that they were talking about him without him knowing why or in which context.

Jungkook grabbed the papers. "You have to do something for us. You owe it to me for breaking my sister's heart and my best friend's. But you really owe it to Taehyung-hyung." Yoongi looked up at Taehyung. The younger looked away and traced random shapes on the counter with his finger.

"Taehyung?" Yoongi asked. The younger looked up at him. "I'm still upset with you... but we really do need your help hyung." Yoongi nodded. "Then I'll help. What do I have to do?"

-

Yoongi leaned back against the counter with his back to the others as he processed everything. "So... let me get this straight... Jungkook met a prostitute at my wedding and fell in love with him-" Jungkook blushed and ruffled his hair. "It wasn't that fast.." the youngest said with a pout.

Yoongi ignored him and continued. "-Found out that the man he fell in love with is actually a sixteen year old sex trafficking victim. Who initially told Jungkook to fuck off and not help him but is okay with it now because Jungkook PROMISED to save his brother like a fucking idiot and you all decided to help him instead of telling him that he's delusional and that he should just call the cops?!" Yoongi exclaimed as he turned around and stared at everyone.

Jungkook sighed. "They'll hurt the boys if we call the cops." Yoongi shook his head. "What about the other boys involved? How is this fair to them?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook sighed again and looked down. "I don't know... I suppose I'd just have to keep going back there and try to help them... look, Yoongi-hyung... if I get the cops involved now, they will take Jimin and Jihyun away from me and either find their parents or put them in a home! I can't have that! I need Jimin!" Jungkook exclaimed.

Yoongi shook his head. "I really think we can pull this off. I already have the money you'd need to buy Jihyun! Please hyung?!" Jungkook pleaded. Yoongi sighed out and shook his head again. "You fucking idiots do know that we all will be killed, including Jimin and his brother, if they find out what we are up to... right?!"

Taehyung smiled and gently touched Yoongi's arm. "Guys, we'll be right back." Taehyung said before he pulled Yoongi away.

Yoongi sighed and shook his head as Taehyung dragged him into the living room. "Hyung... I know this seems crazy... but I truly believe we can do it... please help us?" Taehyung asked in a whisper before he took a step closer.

Yoongi gulped as he looked the younger's features over. "Taehyung, I love you... I'd do anything for you... except do something that's going to endanger you!" Taehyung took Yoongi's hands and gently rubbed the back of them with his thumbs. "I love you too, hyung..." Taehyung whispered. "I'm still going to help even if you decline." Taehyung whispered as he looked up into Yoongi's eyes. The elder swooned and groaned. "I... I can't let you go..." Taehyung sighed softly. "Yoongi-" "I can't let you go... without me."

Taehyung smiled brightly. "Really?!" Yoongi nodded. "But I want a chance Taehyung!" Taehyung smiled more and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and kissed him. Yoongi blushed and held the younger's face in his hands as he kissed him continuously. Taehyung giggled and bit his bottom lip once he pulled away.

He grabbed Yoongi's hand and intertwined their fingers before he lead him back into the kitchen. "He'll do it!" Taehyung exclaimed. Jungkook eyed them, glancing down at their hands. Taehyung smiled. "Alright! Let's work out the details!" He said before he grabbed a pad of paper and a pen.

-

Jungkook took a sip of his coffee as he studied Taehyung as the elder gently chewed on his pen as he looked at Hoseok longingly. Jungkook shook his head and looked at the four elders as they hashed the plan out before he stood next to Taehyung and leaned down on the counter. "You do not have to go this far, hyung. We don't need Yoongi-hyung. I do not want you with him when you don't want to be." Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung turned to him and furrowed his eyebrows. "We do need him. Also what do you mean? Of course I want to be with him, Kook. It's Yoongi, I still love him. I always will." Jungkook sighed. "Then why do you keep staring at Hobi-hyung?"

Taehyung blushed a bit. "I um... I'm just trying to figure out how I'm going to tell him.... especially since we made out and I cried and I just made things so difficult! Maybe I should tell Yoongi what we did so he just knows and it's not a fucking secret... then maybe..." Jungkook cocked an eyebrow. "Then maybe what hyung?" Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung blushed and pouted as he looked back at Hoseok. "Maybe I won't think about Hobi-hyung so much... think about how I would love to just leave here with him and just spend time with him... and make out with him instead of Yoongi-hyung!" Taehyung groaned as he put his head down. "I have to tell Yoongi that I have feelings for Hoseok." Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook gently patted his back. "Seems to me that you'd rather be with Hobi-hyung... but I'm not here to tell you what to do, just know I'll support you no matter who you choose." Taehyung nodded and looked up at the youngest. "Thanks, Kook... I appreciate that." Taehyung looked back over at Hoseok. Hoseok met his eyes and smiled before he looked back at Namjoon and Seokjin, making Taehyung's guilt worsen.

Yoongi got up and walked over to Jungkook. "Could you please sign these now? Yoongi asked. Jungkook shook his head. "How do I know you aren't gonna ditch the plan?" Yoongi pointed to Taehyung. "Because my boyfriend is involved and I'm not going to let him get hurt." Yoongi said. Everyone was looking at him. Hoseok slowly looked over at Taehyung who glanced back at him before he put his head down and looked anywhere else. "You two are back together?" Namjoon asked.

Taehyung nodded and stood up. "Excuse me a moment." Taehyung said before he walked out of the room. Hoseok looked around before he got up and snuck out of the room. He walked into the kitchen and watched as Taehyung gulped down a glass of water. "T-Tae?" He said. Taehyung looked over at him and pouted as he set the glass down. "Oh... hyung..." Hoseok leaned back against the kitchen isle. "Y-You okay?" Hoseok asked.

Taehyung leaned against the fridge. "No... hyung I am so sorry. I wanted to tell you privately about Yoongi-hyung and I... I feel so bad." Hoseok shrugged. "I-I th-think it was p-p-pretty smart. H-He w-wouldn't of d-done it i-if you had-hadn't got-got-t-ten back w-with h-him." Taehyung looked down at Hoseok's delicious looking lips. He pushed himself off of the fridge and slowly walked up to the elder. Taehyung looked down at Hoseok's lips and bit his own bottom lip. "Kiss me." Taehyung whispered.

Hoseok blushed and looked Taehyung's face over. The younger looked up into his eyes. "Kiss me and tell me that I'm making a mistake.... that I don't want him because I should... I should be with you." Taehyung whispered as he reached up to touch the elder, but hesitated until Hoseok's eyes were on his hand so he knew the younger was about to touch him. Taehyung slowly placed his hand on Hoseok's cheek before he stared back down at the elder's lip and gently rubbed his thumb against Hoseok's bottom lip.

Hoseok gently grasped Taehyung's wrist. "I-I c-can't. Th-That would b-b-be sel-selfish o-of me. A-Also w-would c-c-const-stit-t-tue as ch-cheating. I r-really like y-you, T-Tae... b-but I-I can-can't." Hoseok said before he slowly moved Taehyung's hand away and gave the younger a small smile. Taehyung looked away from him, the hurt of rejection quickly settling in. "A-At least, w-we'll st-st-still be f-friends." Hoseok said with a big genuine smile.

Taehyung wiped a tear away and nodded before he looked back down at Hoseok's lips and sighed. "Yeah... still friends." Taehyung gently touched one of the dark purplish spots over his collar bone that were hidden underneath his shirt, remembering the moment that they had earlier that night.